• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Official 2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread v 12.0: The GOAT***

Who is the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was so bad about Waiters life? Wasn't he just raised by a single mom because his dad was in jail?

spurs are 44-10 going back to Veterans/Armistice day

damn

I still love Waiters for that gif when westbrook demanded dap from someone

waiters is in the background, notices westbrook looing crazy, and then just slides out the frame like 'f this, not me playa' haha
RussellWestbrookMeanMuggingJeremyLamb.gif

Last edited:
Let's play the "Who shaats .397% from 3" game

Your choices:

A) Steph Curry
B) Serge Ibaka
C) LeBrick Jams
D) Tony Snell
E) Both A and B

I'll reveal the answer soon

Correct answer: E) Both A and B

Both Staph and Iblocka are shaating .397% from 3. LeBrick and Snell are both shaating better than that

LMAO

lmao, a superstar demands the balls. Corey is content being passive and the 4th best player on the warios.
Thats what team players do. Management should recognize the greatness that is Steph and surround him with a competent coaching staff.

Thats what team players do. Management should recognize the greatness that is Steph and surround him with a competent coaching staff.

They did him one better and surrounded him with 3 players that are better than him and a 6th man that has a Finals MVP

Management should do Staph's teammates a favor and replace him with Tony Snell

Staph Curry 3pt%: .397
Seth Curry 3pt%: .435

<{1-1}>

lmao, before Kerr they were losing in the first round.

Lol @ Staph having to stare down and talk shit to a rookie (who didnt even give him the time of day to pretend to be scared) and then still lost.

Jaylen Brown would grind up Curry's soft skull on the pavement and turn it into a box of "Chicken" McNuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back