Offering a ride

White Mongoose

Green Belt
Reaction score
When do you offer someone a ride? Especially if you're in middle of no where?

If you have ever done it, what was the situation? What end up happening?

I live in a city, so never.

I have spent time in rural areas where my go to method of transport was hitch hiking (for journeys usually 10km or less, like from town to the beach or whatever) so if was back in a situation like that but had a car I would stop to give people a lift.

I give people rides in my corvette pretty often. Not strangers but some people aren't exactly close friends. Oh I picked up a really hot chick in the rain one time, not in my vette. Wouldn't want to ruin the leather... Only had to drive like 3 miles.

Also it would depend on how the person looks as far as picking up a stranger.

Also in b4 some kind of sex joke about riding someone.

Co workers long time ago but never again due to no gas money offered and long distances. :icon_lol: You don't know if they right in the brain you know what I mean.

I've given many a crackhead stranger a ride driving through town. They try to catch you at the stoplights. Most of them want dropped off at a bar, some even in the projects. I usually turn them down, but sometimes you feel generous.

I once had to drive past this guys house because the cops were outside waiting for him. he then told us to "follow that van." I thought I was going to have to beat him with the big ass crescent wrench sitting beside me. He proceed to tell us that he'd seen my friends car before and it was haunted by a guy who died in it. We kicked him out shortly after.

It's normally pretty uneventful, though.

I use to hitch hike a lot around my province. Had some weird experiences for sure, but nothing too sketchy. I'll pick someone up if they don't look like a total weirdo, but the truth is, most dudes on the side of the road look like total weirdos.

Only if it were a woman tbh. And I wouldn't rape and/or kill her either. Hopefully she'd appreciate that enough to throw a marriage proposal my way or something

Sure, but only recently because this cult that has a compound up in the mountains pays good cash for when you drop people off to them

One time I saw an old lady with a small child on a quiet stretch of highway. Had room so I picked them up.

Turns out the small child was a midget.

Think before you act.

I've given many a crackhead stranger a ride driving through town. They try to catch you at the stoplights. Most of them want dropped off at a bar, some even in the projects. I usually turn them down, but sometimes you feel generous.

I once had to drive past this guys house because the cops were outside waiting for him. he then told us to "follow that van." I thought I was going to have to beat him with the big ass crescent wrench sitting beside me. He proceed to tell us that he'd seen my friends car before and it was haunted by a guy who died in it. We kicked him out shortly after.

Until now, I did not even consider carpooling with coworkers, but you made picking up hitchhikers sound cool--so I will have to try that.

I got offered a ride once. When i got in the car, the guy started offer me money so he could give me oral sex.

True story.

Depends on how much of a coffee-induced friendly mood I'm in.

I got offered a ride once. When i got in the car, the guy started offer me money so he could give me oral sex.

True story.

Yeah but...

did you take it?

Yeah but...

did you take it?

Well i wanted the money, but i am too straight to have an erection when a guy blows me, so i declined.

I think what he offered me was like 2.000 in US dollars.

Back