Offering a ride

Well i wanted the money, but i am too straight to have an erection when a guy blows me, so i declined.

Yeah you don't wanna hurt a guys feelings by staying limp when he's putting the moves to it

When you declined did he tell you to GTFO?

Yeah you don't wanna hurt a guys feelings by staying limp when he's putting the moves to it

When you declined did he tell you to GTFO?

:icon_lol:

Yeah but not right away. He tried to turn it into a joke, and i was like "yeah, yeah, whatever"... But then he did stopped and asked me to leave the car.

if that was you in magadan during the summer of '04 then you missed out on the best blow job of your life.

vader.jpg

I picked up this retarded kid and drove him home. Even tho he had downs syndrome he knew how to get to his house. Part of me wishes I'd kept him to be my slave..j/k!

I picked up this retarded kid and drove him home. Even tho he had downs syndrome he knew how to get to his house. Part of me wishes I'd kept him to be my slave..j/k!

he would be a useless slave

I live in rural ND so I always do, especially in the winter time because it can get be brutal here, if you don't odds are they'll freeze to death.

I do around where I live now, but never in Florida. When I was in NC I'd do it all the time because there were a lot of AT Thru-hikers, gentle and nice folk.

I use to have to drive cross country a lot and I would pick up hitchhikers just to kill the time tbh.

I had mixed results, some of them were very cool, but some of them were ungrateful dicks.

I use to have to drive cross country a lot and I would pick up hitchhikers just to kill the time tbh.

I had mixed results, some of them were very cool, but some of them were ungrateful dicks.

they didn't blow you?

i usually give rides. but one time i was with my friend n i gave a ride to a woman in her 40's, she was dressed well... my friend said it was probably a bad idea... and it was, the lady was effin crazzzyy.. she talked about some weird shit and said she was being possessed... i dropped her near a police officer just in case she does something crazy.... when she got out she smacked the policeman in the face and i drove off... true story...

On the odd occasion I do pick up hitchers.

Never had any issues with any of them. They are always grateful for giving them a lift.

I know when I've been pissed & no punk would be pick me up when I wanted to get him & the crappy feeling it is.

I have one time. While I was driving to Arizona I drove past a prison and a for the last couple of miles there was a sign here and there telling drivers not to pick up hitch hikers. Still don't know why up to this day. But fuck rules, so I picked up some tatted guy and dropped him off at some trailer park that had a lot of weird colored smoke coming out.

#yoloswagfucktherules

I picked up a hitchhiker once. A young canadian dude who was traveling the states by himself. He came up to me and asked if I could take him as far north up the coast as possible which was only like 20 miles so I didn't get too far. I dropped him off at an in-n-out right off the freeway and saw him standing there while I drove away presumably looking for the next person to hit up for a ride. Seems like a real tough way to travel the country. But he said other then getting robbed for all his money, he enjoyed his time in the states.

My parents moved to Mississippi during my senior year of high school. I stayed in Texas to finish up school and would make trips over there during vacations. Its about a 6 hour drive. I would pick up hitchhikers on most of my trips. Most of the time they were short timers just needing a ride to the next town on I-10.

The one that cured me of all that was a guy (I would say early 20s, I was 18) that I picked up right outside of Baton Rogue. La State Troopers LOVE to pull over people with Texas or Fla plates due to the trafficking that happens between the two states. This was around 1993. SO I picked the guy up and he hops in. Kinda hippy looking white guy. Dreads, hemp sweater, sandals, whole 9 yards. SO we're driving along and get to talking after a few minutes. After some discussion the guy looks at me and says "Hey man, do you like acid?". Well at the time I did... and I said so. He looks at me and smiles and says "aww cool man, I have 3 books in my backpack". Well at this point I started sweating. Knowing how often I had gotten pulled over before for random stuff that always involved a car search by La Troopers I could just imagine it happening with this guy in my car.

So I decided it was time to ditch the guy. I pulled into a truck stop and told the guy I had to take a leak and that I wasnt about to trust him staying in my vehicle without me. So we made our way inside. I knew most of the truck stops along that trip so I had picked one that had single restrooms. I walked in one and waited till I heard him walk in the one next to it. I promptly turned around and walked right back out, got in my car and hauled ass.

I felt bad about it but no way in hell was I going to risk getting arrested over something that wasnt even mine.

Hm... Interesting inputs here.

Was wondering because I regularly drive along very rural area during the weekend. To my surprise, I often see someone biking or walking along the road in middle of no where. Sometime I thought about picking them up, but haven't done it yet...

There's a hot redhead I see walking miles to work every morning. I've thought about picking her up but I'll probably get pepper sprayed.

I gave a ride to a bum once.

He had laid a sob story on, for some reason I bought it, against better judgment.

Once we got going, he couldn't seem to say where he really needed to go, then he started acting aggressively in the passenger seat.

Thought to my self, goddamnit, now I might have to wrestle this bastard while driving.

So I asked him, "hey, you don't carry a gun do you?"

He said no.

I said, yeah? I do.

Then I gave him a crazy stare.

I didn't have a gun but he wanted out after that, so good riddance.

fuck the bums.

Nope, never would either.

If it was a guy I would be scared of him maybe being a serial killer.

If it was a woman I would be scared of her maybe being one of those false rape accusers (heard it's a lot more common than people would think.)

Back