Offered 1 million to fight.Minimum 1 min even if KO'd.5 Fighters you avoid?

I wouldn't avoid aldo or RDA or Mendes. I know that much

I would deff avoid McGregor.

For 1 million, yes.

I'd stay the fuck away from Cain, Overeem, Jon Jones, Anthony Johnson and Ben Rothwell. Lots of murder potential there.

EDIT: Oh, excluding HWs. Sure. JJ, Johnson, Rockhold, Belfort and Anderson Silva.

Palhares

Also, just to be clear: if I get KO'd in 10 seconds, does that mean I will get no money or will they keep punching for the remaining 50 seconds?

No that's the point. The fight goes on and they are allowed to keep hitting you for 1 min. No ref involved

Trying to keep it to a weightclass i'd go down to, FW/WW

RDA,
Ceronne (i'm not calling him cowboy no more, his bitch ass doesn't deserve it), barely lasted 1:06 against RDA
tumblr_nzn0nckaXU1upwz95o1_400.gif

Robbie,
fuck that!
635722582281086343-USATSI-8691566.jpg

Wonderboy,
Aww hell naw!
R8a0s4cH1H0Qg.gif

Of course I'd do it.

Who would I rule out?

TRTor
Prime Wanderlei
Rumble
Jon Jones
5th is tough... One of Anderson, Lyoto, DC.

I'm trying to avoid guys that could take me down within 20 seconds and then just go to town.

I mean there's some fighters I know I'd last a minute with just because they start slow and feel me out I.E Anderson. He'll spend more time dancing than KTFO me.

I'll go with.

Vitor
Wanderlei
Rumble
Conor
Palhares

The one minute thing actually plays a big part. It'd be easier to avoid Rumble Johnson for one minute than it would be to avoid a dynamo like John Dodson. And Dodson could probably KO your average Sherdogger just as easily as Rumble.

This is my thinking as well. I'd stay away from blitz like fighters who come out trying to take your head off. I've got some training and am a pretty fast runner, pretty sure I could survive against most people.

Honestly it'd be the less known guys who come out trying to flying knee KO you that you gotta worry about. Not measured, skilled strikers like Conor or Rumble who will wait for an opening.

When I get KOed does the ref step in or am I just going to get Donkey Konged until the one minute runs out?

If the ref steps in, then I'd not really care. But Rumble. Possibly also Nelson. And Hunt. Pretty much any of the guys who can change my life with one punch.

No that's the point. The fight goes on and they are allowed to keep hitting you for 1 min. No ref involved

Oh fuck,hopefully UFC fighters show some compassion to a man literally crying inside the octagon after the first punch.

palhares, jones, browne. i like being able to walk around and see

Lesnar, Manhoef, Rumble, Ubereem, Mirko
Fuck that shit...
For 500$ I'm willing to try Shield (punch like a girl, probably not going to the hospital after the fight if I tap in time)
1000$ I would try Tank Abbott in a barfight (well 994$, where I come from the loser pay the beer)

I would pick to fight the Silva that fought Nick Diaz, if Nick got the time to lay on the mat and do crazy things i might survive one minute with him.

Avoid Rumble or TRTVitor, those guys have crazy early starts.

Question: do these fighters view you as legit competition? Or do they know they just got an average joe chucked in front of them.

Question: do these fighters view you as legit competition? Or do they know they just got an average joe chucked in front of them.

They know nothing about you. But unless you look like an absolute beast, I'd say most UFC fighters would be confident that they could kill you in under 1 min!

Just for the sake of argument..

You are offered 1 million to fight and the names of the fighters are randomly picked out of a hat. It could be anyone from the UFC(past and present). You are allowed to pick 5 fighters that will be excluded from the draw. Who do you avoid? And would you actually have the balls to do it for 1 million?

Bear in mind the fight has to last at least 1 minute no matter what happens to you. KO, caught in sub etc. So they can KO you in 10 seconds and keep punching/choking for 50 more seconds

We'll exclude heavyweights as everyone will want to avoid those monsters

I'd go with:

Rumble
TRT Vitor
Prime Anderson
Robbie Lawler
Paul Harris

I probably wouldn't do it cause I'd more than likely be dead
Are you allowed to run away ala Khalib Starnes.

They know nothing about you. But unless you look like an absolute beast, I'd say most UFC fighters would be confident that they could kill you in under 1 min!

I guess I'd just hope I get a strict counterpuncher and act as confident as I can lol

Vitor would be one of the last guys.

Most of u are getting fucked up one way or another. Should go for minimum humiliation.

Cyborg, Ronda, Holly, Nunes, Cat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back