Offered 1 million to fight.Minimum 1 min even if KO'd.5 Fighters you avoid?

As a former fighter myself, Anthony Johnson is really the only guy I can think of that is really rather not step in the cage with. I'd still take the fight if offered the money, but I'd definitely Bader myself.

If my lights are going out regardless, I want it done by the best.

For 1m to show I'm in vs anyone. The possible exception might be palhares as I wouldn't want a torn acl. I'll take a brutal KO for that cashola

Rumble
palhares
Overeem
Thiago Silva
Jones

These are the guys I'd be most afraid of significant long-term injury against off the top of ny head.

Rumble would break my jaw.
Palhares would cripple me.
Overeem might knee a rib into my lung and kill me.
Thiago Silva might shank me.
Jones would toss me on my head, mount me and break my orbital and jaw with elbows.

Now that I think about it, I'd probably put Joanna Champ on the list, too because what 6'2" 200# dude wants to get pwnd by a 115# pretty girl?

Edit: ah, no HWs! Okay, replace Overeem with JOJed

Last edited:
For 1m to show I'm in vs anyone. The possible exception might be palhares as I wouldn't want a torn acl. I'll take a brutal KO for that cashola

I'd show for anyone if there was a ref and stipulations that the other fighter couldn't keep pummeling me to death for a minute

But they ain't the rules

Question: do these fighters view you as legit competition? Or do they know they just got an average joe chucked in front of them.
Legit question!!! , but do you look like a legit fighter?

Rumble
Robbie
Palhares
Wanderlei
Manhoef

These are scary mofos

The one minute thing actually plays a big part. It'd be easier to avoid Rumble Johnson for one minute than it would be to avoid a dynamo like John Dodson. And Dodson could probably KO your average Sherdogger just as easily as Rumble.

I think I'd rather face Dodson than Rumble.

I'd show for anyone if there was a ref and stipulations that the other fighter couldn't keep pummeling me to death for a minute

But they ain't the rules

Haha well is this a vale tudo street fight or Mma?? If I get 1m to show I'm in. Period. The only reason I mentioned rousimar is that anything else (ko, busted teeth) is a short recovery. A torn acl means 6 months of rehab.

Would likely be the longest 60 seconds of my life. Unless I pulled CM Punk out of the hat. Then it would likely be competitive. I might exen KO him (given an eight week camp or so). He MIGHT sub me but my sub wrestling is decent. No way his standup skills are there yet.

I've trained about 10x longer than him and we're about the same age and size, I'm just not in fighting shape ATM.

I'd fight anyone for $1m, but Palhares would probably be 1st on the exclusion list.

Don't want anything to do with Hackney's ball shots either.

I would do worse things for a million dollars, take your 5 fighter rule, i'll take anyone for that kind of money

$1 million isn't enough to make me do something that stupid. You'd lose about a year of your life plus all those medical bills recovering in hospital and then rehab.

5 fighters to avoid? I can hardly think of 5 fighters who wouldn't put the average forumite to sleep within 15 seconds.

I'd avoid any fighter that has a history of late hits.

The ideal opponent would be Mark Hunt, he'd just knock me out and walk away. Paul Harris would be a nightmare.

Back