• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Odds on Cyborg missing weight

2002720951_6ef0b1f7f2.jpg

But the cat is on Yahoo Mail....

or was it the "Wrong photo" again

This is the question.

And to me even 140 means nothing. I really don't see Zuffa having a 145 division. So until or unless she can make 135... it's pretty much a dead issue.

I don't know if she can make it ( 140 ). But to not make it would have to be the final nail in any coffin concerning her fighting for Zuffa.

No judgements, no jokes about roids, or being manly. If she can't make 135 she is useless to Zuffa, and ultimately destined to be nothing more than a tiny blip on the history of WMMA. Decades from now her name may appear somewhere. But there will always be detractors. And they have legit ammo with which to bash her.

Even now she says she's going to defend at 145. Does that sound like someone serious about ever making 135 ?

I think she will make it, she will probably come in at 141 and just do it. she will look huge next to Leslie, because Leslie is tiny, she can easily fight at strawweight. its a squash match for sure.

Fight will be a catchweight fight at 140, isnt 1 lbs the usual allowance tho? 141lbs wouldnt even mean she missed weight.

I hate when people post pics of Gina while I'm here at work. Not cool sticking to my pants the rest of the day. Running out of excuses when my coworkers ask me if everything's okay.

giphy.gif

Here is some reverse eye bleach. It should help.

fng6jn.jpg

I'd say Borg's chances of making weight are about as good as Ronda's coming back to fight in the UFC....

Thanks for posting. I feel better about her getting to 141. I think she will make it.
I think so too
I've been following her for years and she looks different to me.
I'm assuming she will be fine.
I think her camp is just saying it will be tough so the UFC makes a 145 division for her.
I'm thinking they will too and this is just a test

I hate when people post pics of Gina while I'm here at work. Not cool sticking to my pants the rest of the day. Running out of excuses when my coworkers ask me if everything's okay.

giphy.gif

gq_gina-carano-sexy-haywire.jpg

100817_3.jpg

gina_carano_02.jpg

I think so too
I've been following her for years and she looks different to me.
I'm assuming she will be fine.
I think her camp is just saying it will be tough so the UFC makes a 145 division for her.
I'm thinking they will too and this is just a test

I hope that you are right on all counts. You have a good one, man!

She will make weight. Clenbuterol is a hell of a drug.

I think Cyborg should play the Villian vs The Rock in the new Baywatch movie

She's made 140 before and she has only missed weight for one fight and that was back in 2009 not sure where a lot of people get this thing about her missing weight for several fights from.

Dana White gave all kinds of shit to Cyborg when her cash cow Rousey was around, but since Rousey lost he has been giving more and more concessions to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she got a pass for being 6 lbs over the limit against a ballooned opponent like she got in Strikeforce when she fought Akano.

Ehmm, there's an Atletic Commission that rules things like these and no, they absolutely cannot give this kind of concessions to anyone.

Back