• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OCEAN'S 8 (First Trailer Released)

I'm sure Frank Sinatra will be smiling in his grave when his role is being played by Melissa McCarthy.

So it's gonna be 11 women arguing and bickering the entire time never getting to actually pull off the heist

First all female ghost busters now all female oceans 11. Is this the new trend in Hollywood? I'm down with gender equality but the doing it for the sake of just doing it is retarded.

If the actor/actress is right for the part then so be it, if your just casting opposite sex to be trendy then your an idiot.

I think Melissa McCarthy should remake every Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell and Ben Stiller movie.

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch from her current body of work

Is the "All Female" thing a gimmick?

Like having strong female characters is cool. Silence of The Lambs ( Jody Foster ) is my favorite movie.

But this just seems like a gimmick

How about the all female Magic Mike. I could get behind that. (If you know what I mean)

I don't know why people get rustled over this. Let them make it, you don't have to go to see it. Let the work and the market figure out how successful it is.

One question, why isn't a woman directing?

This is how I feel.

I think Melissa McCarthy should remake every Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell and Ben Stiller movie.

Or she could just replace Stiller and Sandler in every movie planned for those turds.

Nicki Maniaj should get to be it.

so you want to give Michelle Rodriguez a role in this

would so be in if they were in the movie lol
nicki is queen and i love michelle :$

unfortunately i think that melissa chick will be in this and i just don't get why she's such a hot thing right now (not hot as in attractiveness lol). like all the girls i know freak out when shes in a movie and HAVE to see it. ive gotten stuck watching a couple of them and im bored. the only good thing shes done that i liked was in that one movie where . . . well ill just post a picture lol

b74d7b6d2c20c867babf472a70fa2b0e.jpg

ttly me

i feel like ive entered hell

They should make an all-female Reservoir Dogs and just loop the ending over and over for 90 minutes.

That's a lot of weight to put on the shoulders of women, they like to talk like they can do this and that like men it's quite cute but not true. Better have Rousey in there for empowerment purposes, because you know this movie is going to suck.

Does this mean....

Gina and Ronda, finally in the same room, finally wee see them together for the first time!?! Co-starring.

gina-carano-2109659731.jpg

Back