• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Obnoxious Groundhog

I was wondering what this nonsense was all about and just wanted to say that you are all easily amused, pathetic creatures.

I can start from page one over and over again and will lol every time.

This thread is 2 years old ?? Damn time goes fast.

Wow, nice bump. Read the first 2 pages, hilarious :D

To come to the defense of the Volund guy a bit, I've never heard a groundhog sound either, so at first I thought it plausible( the first few seconds ), especially after seeing this vid in the past, which is totally legit.

Mooooooooom!

Wow, nice bump. Read the first 2 pages, hilarious :D

To come to the defense of the Volund guy a bit, I've never heard a groundhog sound either, so at first I thought it plausible( the first few seconds ), especially after seeing this vid in the past, which is totally legit.

Mooooooooom!

lol except the groundhog was clearly saying "Alan"

Fuck you guys, I'm no groundhog expert.

And if it's not the sound the ghog makes, then why is it funny? Could have put better sounds in there than people's names.

Lol in your sig where it says 'most fighters go to the ground', you should add hog at the end.

So many fallen soliders in this thread. Almost the whole group of people who posted on the first two pages are banned :(

So many fallen soliders in this thread. Almost the whole group of people who posted on the first two pages are banned :(

Na uh..... Still here as are most of the others incl the legend Volund ....think he is in Iraq now...

Last edited:
I just feel like TTT'ing this one today.

Just for a good laugh today.

first time seeing this thread

didnt laugh at voland.

i refuse to believe someone is that stupid (putting it mildly), and think of it as a troll post.

first time seeing this thread

didnt laugh at voland.

i refuse to believe someone is that stupid (putting it mildly), and think of it as a troll post.

You sir are missing out because of your bad attitude. This thread is a classic because of that legendary comment.

First post is WAY funnier than the actual clip, TS should thank Volund

Back