Obese Tourists Too Heavy, Cripples Donkeys

If someone is too fat should you be able to reject their business

• Total voters
Saw a documentary a few years ago that stated core escapes were designed for the average person's size in 1945.

They claimed that becuase we are so large today, we are causing the escape of burning buildings to be slowed and jog jammed. This, could be killing people trying to escape a fire

I do the right thing. I ride elephants in the mountains.

Holloway-Hannibals-Route.jpg

The donkeys were just lazy ive seen a donkey carry two grown men on its back that equals one obese person. Plus they arent properly feed and the trail is probably shit.

I was on holiday their with the wife while she was pregnant, I got her to use the donkey but I walked, I didn't think the beast would like my 18 stone. Donkeys seemed happy enough and had water and shade brakes. I guess they were some if the responsible owners.

I was on holiday their with the wife while she was pregnant, I got her to use the donkey but I walked, I didn't think the beast would like my 18 stone. Donkeys seemed happy enough and had water and shade brakes. I guess they were some if the responsible owners.
Was she like kinda pregnant or like roll her down the hill pregnant

these greek donkeys seem wimpy compared to mexican and peruvian donkeys that survive in 7,000 ft elevation and 100 degree temperatures.

Was she like kinda pregnant or like roll her down the hill pregnant

Hah, kinda pregnant at that time, but with twins sooo.......

We changed donkeys half way...

Do the people that offer these ride not put a weight limit on who can ride? They just accept everybody?

Donkey rides and elephant rides should be banned as well as fat people.

To put aside the fatshaming for a minute (Shertards trying to virtue signal their physical prowess), these donkeys are severely abused regardless of the weight of the rider. Apparently it's been a debated issue for a while.
https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/77b9dd0c-62c9-4c5e-bae2-7f86828c2faf-1.jpg
1-672x372.png

donk.png

The Santorini donkeys work exhausting eight to ten hour shifts, in temperatures rising up to 40C, under the brutal Greek sun, with their coats matted with sweat and some of them stop to lick the stone walls that lie in shadow for vital moisture. Most of them are not given water or food while they work, because those picturesque cobbled steps need to remain urine and feces free…

In May, animal welfare workers visited the Greek island to plead for better conditions for the animals and to educate owners, and the donkey Sanctuary paid for cloth screens to create shade for the donkeys at the top of the walk but they have been poorly maintained and have become detached.

A video posted on social media last week showing a donkey overloaded with garbage bags, struggling to walk triggered a storm of outrage, and the mayor of the island, eager to rescue the island’s reputation, claimed that it was an isolated incident! Ermmm..no, it wasn’t.

The Greek government worries more about donkeys tax evading than it does about their living and working conditions, and those animals are a tourist trap for people around the world who make the most of the Greek experience by riding one of them.

Animal activists ask for the practice to stop, and that raises the question: what will happen to the animals after they are no longer making profit?

Lol. Leave it to the Greeks to be the first to evade a donkey tax.

Back