Obama is young enough to have a massive influence as ex president. What is his role post Jan 20?

Obama's role is to not interfere.

But Obama will be the "whiner in chief" when Trump starts Making America Great Again.

I think you're wrong on this one Rip'. If anything I think that Pres. Obama will take on a President Carter-esque role in the world.

But, time will tell.

What stage of grief is seiger in guys?

i think he was the best post war president.

name one thats better? clinton was good but the scandals were too much. reagan has a huge rep, but lets face it, he was an old man when he left, and had disastrous policies with economics and hiv.

How was Tony Blair similar to an undefeated boxer?

Blair approvals ratings were ridiculously low around his 3rd term election(one he just scraped by, despite the Tories being in complete disarray with poor leadership). He was forced out by his own MPs/Backbenchers because of his misleading the country over the Iraq War, hence the term "Bliar".

The reason he faded from the political scene was because his name became political poison in the U.K. and was always pushing himself for higher roles within the EU (envoy to Middle East for 8 years whilst trying to politic his way in to EU presidency)

Motherfucker should've been tried for war crimes.

he won 3 elections. one was post iraq.

he got a majority of 167 seats in his last election. thats still the 7th highest majority in history.

the current tory majority is 12.

people chat shit about joe calzaghe. no one ever beat him though.

he won 3 elections. one was post iraq.

people chat shit about joe calzaghe. no one ever beat him though.

I'd say being forced from your party and having your legacy dominated by people calling for you to be tried for war crimes is being forced into retirement, not going out undefeated.

History will not look kindly upon Mr. Bliar.

I read that he will be staying in DC after he leaves office, so he's not going anywhere. The 3rd Term is still on.

He is like the serial arsonist who can't help but to return to the scene of the crime....hanging around just to monitor what the investigators are finding. He's scared shitless of what Donald will find out about his buried past.

I'd say being forced from your party and having your legacy dominated by people calling for you to be tried for war crimes is being forced into retirement, not going out undefeated.

History will not look kindly upon Mr. Bliar.

fact is fact. he has the 6th and 7th best election results in british history. and for him to even win the 3rd one post iraq, is beyond comprehension. that guy had electoral gold in his blood.

edit- 2005 was 66 majority. still. he did some good numbers. 3 of the electoral victories with more seats belonged to groups that werent conventional parties, but crisis coalition governments.

in real terms he has the 3rd and 4th best election results in british history.

Last edited:
He'll up his race-baiting and anti-Christian game. He's got the inside goods for CAIR, The Muslim Brotherhood, and Nation of Islam in an attempt to bring down the US and set up a global Caliphate.

He'll up his race-baiting and anti-Christian game. He's got the inside goods for CAIR, The Muslim Brotherhood, and Nation of Islam in an attempt to bring down the US and set up a global Caliphate.

do you really believe this stuff?

I look for him to be some UN leader. But others in here said no.

If he's doing US speaking, he will do the race baiting and anti-Christian thing promoting homosexuality, Islamic refugees, transgender campaigning, and abortion rights.

I look for him to be some UN leader. But others in here said no.

If he's doing US speaking, he will do the race baiting and anti-Christian thing promoting homosexuality, Islamic refugees, transgender campaigning, and abortion rights.

That wouldn't surprise me. He certainly supports the Meccan UN take-over.

Hopefully Obama and his husband just get ass cancer and fade away without any fanfare.

Obama was young enough the last 8 years to make an impression on a lot of things, but didn't.
He's going to build his library, publish his book, and start giving speeches (pay to say).

That wouldn't surprise me. He certainly supports the Meccan UN take-over.

asia doesnt even have a quarter of un seats and none on the un permanent member states.

do you really believe this stuff?

xT77Y36ijyuwn58bja.gif

l0MYIH1uwQf49mSFq.gif

Back