Obama: I could have won third term

He lost the people's vote. The rigged electoral college is different.
Answer this question.

Did Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton campaign for the electoral college vote ?

YES or NO answer.

He's right.
Hill lost (get over it) despite the lowest Rep voter turnout in three decades.

Barack would have won a third term

Bill Clinton had he campaigned would have won.

Hillary is just a shit campaigner

A less intelligent female version of Richard Nixon.

The popular vote is irrelevant since both Hillary and Trump campaigned for the electoral vote.

of course when 100% of black people have a positive view of you and then 95% of liberals. Kind of easy to have a >50% approval rating.

Right, and very easy to win elections.

So... let me get this straight guys...

What you're telling me is that when more people like you than dislike you it's easier to get elected for a national office?

Also.. when more people like you than dislike you.. that affects your favorability rating positively, correct?

But Bernie couldn't beat Hillary. And she was a terrible campaigner.

Nobody knew who Bernie was before the primaries, he had a big disadvantage going up against the Clinton name. He still managed to go from unknown to superstar. If the DNC and the media hadn't colluded against him, he might have won.

So... let me get this straight guys...

What you're telling me is that when more people like you than dislike you it's easier to get elected for a national office?

Also.. when more people like you than dislike you.. that affects your favorability rating positively, correct?

You've got the basics, I'll pass your resume along to Nate Silver.

Obama is too intelligent to have won a third term. :rolleyes:

First election 98% of African Americans voted for him. Second time around, 93% of African Americans voted for Obama. It is ironic that this point goes over people's head and is why Trump is president elect. He said the things nobody had the balls to say regardless of the media gaslighting and crying racist. We got millions of illegal aliens pouring into our country. Germany is turning into a terrorist third world hell hole with Christians being bulldozed during a celebration by muslim madness.

The majority of votes came from the black vote and female victimhood. Even still, Obama's support has drastically declined. In group preference is something to note. Finally, we got someone with balls. What is happening to Germany could be happening here but, not on Trump's watch.

Making America great again ftw.

Also from Obama recently:

Would have won Viet Nam
Would have discovered the cure for Polio
Would have had 32 flavors at Baskin Robbins
Would have saved Robin Williams
Would have invented "Nachos" and called them "Barachos"
...more to come, surely.

LOL @ the fake hysteria to criticise Obama.

First he was a Muslim. (made up lie that apparently 30% of the nation believes).
Then he was a terrorist (despite waging wars on multiple fronts and elimating Osama Bin Laden) .
Then he had "Death Panels" (despite saving thousands of thousands of lives through health care reform).
Then his wife started starving the obese kids with nutritional food in school (likely to save many lives).
Then he made this horrible deal with Iran (not saying it's good or bad, but I have NEVER EVER heard anyone get into details on what they would do better).
Then he was going to turn America into Syria because he doesn't say the word "terrorism" enough.
Then his wife was outed as a man or primate (because who cares if you're a Harvard educated classy woman who acts with wonderful dignity... when you're black)!

It's the Newt method. It doesn't matter about facts when it comes to Obama.

Yeah he was running against Romney who more than half the country liked.

Even coming into office Trump can't break a 50% favorability rating.
Only because idealogs can't get over losing and admit even before becoming president he's done more for the country than Hillary has in her whole life of politics.

Only because idealogs can't get over losing and admit even before becoming president he's done more for the country than Hillary has in her whole life of politics.

or maybe a lot of people just think he's a giant douchebag even in victory?

or maybe a lot of people just think he's a giant douchebag even in victory?
of course you think that. You can't fathom that your ideology might be flawed and only non working douches that live in urban areas think like you.

of course you think that. You can't fathom that your ideology might be flawed and only non working douches that live in urban areas think like you.

It has nothing to do ideology and everything to do with mannerisms.

He's a douchebag.

He's a douchebag.
So he should have lost to a murderer and traitor because you think his mannerisms are douchebag like? You might want to add "ir" to the beginning of you name.

He's a douchebag.
Yet only you and your failed ilk agree.

We (Americans) don't give a damn about your feelings. Your over sensitivity is over done. You snowflakes have worn out and exhausted most of your typical talking points including the 'R card'. I'm sorry but whining about Trump's approval rating when you obsolete failures won't give the guy a chance regardless means nothing.

It's going to be a fun 8 years, then hopefully we get Trump's daughter or son in for another 8, then maybe another 8 after that. But by then I'm sure you'll be tired enough of America and move to England where it's much better for you.

Yet only you and your failed ilk agree.

We (Americans) don't give a damn about your feelings. Your over sensitivity is over done. You snowflakes have worn out and exhausted most of your typical talking points including the 'R card'. I'm sorry but whining about Trump's approval rating when you obsolete failures won't give the guy a chance regardless means nothing.

It's going to be a fun 8 years, then hopefully we get Trump's daughter or son in for another 8, then maybe another 8 after that. But by then I'm sure you'll be tired enough of America and move to England where it's much better for you.

you're*

So he should have lost to a murderer and traitor because you think his mannerisms are douchebag like? You might want to add "ir" to the beginning of you name.

Did I say he should have lost?

I just said he was a douchebag and that hurts your feelings.

giphy.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...dential_elections_by_Electoral_College_margin

That's a weird chart. It says the runner up got more electoral votes (324) than the winner (304) for this election, and that the number of votes exceeded the number of electors.

Unless i'm missing something, it looks incorrect.

Last edited:
Back