Obama bullied bank to pay racial settlement without proof

The fucking hacks at the NY Post claim the statistics were "half-baked" and didn't even attempt to explain why. That's a huge sign to me they are full of shit.

Aside from the sports and business sections that paper is useless.

I don't like the way corporations are going to be more fearful of firing blacks because of costly whining. That bothers me.

The fucking hacks at the NY Post claim the statistics were "half-baked" and didn't even attempt to explain why. That's a huge sign to me they are full of shit.

You'd find a problem with those statistics no matter what they were, and also act as if the subprime mortgage crisis never happened

So Ally lets dealers arbitrarily raise interest, splits the profit with them, and then it is found that the increase in interest rates disproportionately affects certain ethnic/racial groups who have comparable credit? It looks straightforward to me. What am I missing?

I posted this a couple weeks ago

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...cutors-making-up-victims-of-car-lending-bias/

Shakedown: New smoking-gun documents reveal the assumptions Obama’s race bullies make about lending discrimination while sifting through auto loan data are even wilder than the ones they make against mortgage lenders.

Internal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Department of Justice memos and PowerPoint presentations obtained by the House banking committee, which is investigating the agencies for egregious abuses of power, prove that the Obama regime has been guessing the identities of hundreds of thousands of alleged victims of discrimination.

In fact, in order to distribute an $80 million settlement against Ally Bank — the biggest on record for the auto industry — the administration is literally just making up victims to meet the number prosecutors announced in the settlement two years ago. The government has had to send out more than 400,000 queries to Ally borrowers asking them if they are black or Hispanic.

It has no idea who, if anybody, was harmed.

You'd find a problem with those statistics no matter what they were, and also act as if the subprime mortgage crisis never happened
I guess you didn't read the link. The statistics supported the plaintiff but the article dismissed them (not me) as "half baked" and then claimed Obama bullied the defense. The article does nothing to explain why the statistics are "half-baked", so I guess their readers wouldn't care if the substantiated their own claim.

Try reading next time. And wtf? Where do you see me making claims about the mortgage crisis?

I posted this a couple weeks ago

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...cutors-making-up-victims-of-car-lending-bias/

Shakedown: New smoking-gun documents reveal the assumptions Obama’s race bullies make about lending discrimination while sifting through auto loan data are even wilder than the ones they make against mortgage lenders.

Internal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Department of Justice memos and PowerPoint presentations obtained by the House banking committee, which is investigating the agencies for egregious abuses of power, prove that the Obama regime has been guessing the identities of hundreds of thousands of alleged victims of discrimination.

In fact, in order to distribute an $80 million settlement against Ally Bank — the biggest on record for the auto industry — the administration is literally just making up victims to meet the number prosecutors announced in the settlement two years ago. The government has had to send out more than 400,000 queries to Ally borrowers asking them if they are black or Hispanic.

It has no idea who, if anybody, was harmed.
This article doesn't explain how the "Obama regime" is even involved. Wtf do you guys read? This is low quality stuff

Sounds a lot like people who say the SATs are bias. Or the justice system. Or public school suspensions. If the percentages aren't percectly in line, they don't want an explanation.

FPB had no actual complaints of racial discrimination

The average citizen will be the last to know until it's too late .....on 911 America was attacked by osama, then Obama hussein takes leadership of America.
Arabs are pushing in countries around the world. that's the way American history will be written and what arabs are being taught. As its the truth.
American leaders are losing , if citizens react, their own government will send in police forces to stop the uprising.
The winner on the war map, pushes across borders, the loser can't control its borders.
The winner tell presidents and leaders of countries what to do with their citizens, the pawns.
And the winner is telling those leaders to send police against their citizens if they up rise against the enemy. They tell those leaders to worn the citizen of backlash against the enemy.
It should get to the point where you see yourself that something sketchy is going on.
No logic, to testing or zoning to see the effects of increasing the population of foreigners In a modern country.
No stand up against rape , the worst attack on a women. You will see more sketchy instances that make you see who is really pulling the strings.
In America as Obama visits mosques the citizen is constantly warned about negative backlash towards arabs. The backlash against arabs is not an issue, there is none or very little. many other groups are attacked for their race before arabs In america.
Germans are getting a lot of negativity because when Russian women were sexually attacked by foreigners the men of the country stood up for the women. The German men did very little.
How can citizens fight back if their own government will send in police forces to attack the citizen, protect the foreigner

Last edited:
The average citizen will be the last to know until it's too late .....on 911 America was attacked by osama, then Obama hussein takes leadership of America.
Arabs are pushing in countries around the world. that's the way American history will be written and what arabs are being taught. As its the truth.
American leaders are losing , if citizens react, their own government will send in police forces to stop the uprising.
The winner on the war map, pushes across borders, the loser can't control its borders.
The winner tell presidents and leaders of countries what to do with their citizens, the pawns.
And the winner is telling those leaders to send police against their citizens if they up rise against the enemy. They tell those leaders to worn the citizen of backlash against the enemy.
It should get to the point where you see yourself that something sketchy is going on.
No logic, to testing or zoning to see the effects of increasing the population of foreigners In a modern country.
No stand up against rape , the worst attack on a women. You will see more sketchy instances that make you see who is really pulling the strings.
In America as Obama visits mosques the citizen is constantly warned about negative backlash towards arabs. The backlash against arabs is not an issue, there is none or very little. many other groups are attacked for their race before arabs In america.
Germans are getting a lot of negativity because when Russian women were sexually attacked by foreigners the men of the country stood up for the women. The German men did very little.
How can citizens fight back if their own government will send in police forces to attack the citizen, protect the foreigner

Wall of indecipherable drivel.

Wall of indecipherable drivel.

But is it wrong, the worst is amrican history, Osama bombs america, Obama hussein takes control of presidency. Isis is born, Arabs pushing into other countries. Fort hood shooting. Boston marathon, San berdino,
Warning to all citizens, any Muslim backlash against their violence, those people will be prosecuted to the fullest power, Loretta lynch

Lol

http://financialservices.house.gov/blog/?postid=399734

As Investor’s Business Daily noted in its coverage of the hearing, “Cordray confessed under grilling by House banking panel chief Jeb Hensarling that the disparate impact methodology that his agency uses…’overestimates’ racial disparities on loan pricing.”

“In short, Cordray is trying to restructure the $900 billion auto finance industry based on bad math,” said the newspaper’s editorial.

Bottom line: The Obama regime is trying to restructure the $900 billion auto finance industry based on bad math and guesswork. This restructuring centers on forcing the industry to cap interest rates for credit risks.

Even Democrats see this as wrong.

Many — including members of the Congressional Black Caucus — have crossed the aisle to vote for bills to reform the CFPB and rein in its rogue director. One of them would create a commission to check his power, and another would appoint an inspector general to audit the cases that his race cops are making vs. lenders. Both bills recently passed the House with overwhelming bipartisan support and are now before the Senate.

Seeing the heat turned up, the White House is circling the wagons, claiming Republicans are trying to “tie the CFPB in knots” and “gut consumer protections,” while ignoring growing support for reforms from fellow Democrats.

Last edited:
most of you guys are clowns

I think if most people are being honest,they would admit that most the time we start with a conclusion and then look for evidence to support that. I don't even know what to make of people (maybe they really aren't...people) that refuse to acknowledge or even look into something because it goes against those same beliefs.

Now look how far that same sort of dishonesty can be carried. The administration determined an outcome and then made up facts to reach that objective. Taking down lending institutions by claiming their lending practices are racial. Fuck those guys

Last edited:
Back