( o Y o ) 2014 NBA Offseason Thread, v7: Bandwagons return ( o Y o )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked it better when sexy didn't care about basketball

That's some lousy paraphrasing. But let's turn that one around. You only watch when your team is winning? Sounds typical of Miami fans from what I gather. :cool:

You're just making shit up. Melo and Bron were never going to join up in LA. If they wanted to join up they would have done it somewhere and they didn't. But you're still not making sense, unless you are suggesting letting Kobe go altogether. If he's there and FA's won't come because of him then what difference does it make if they paid him the max or the minimum? Howard left because he didn't want Kobe making more money than him? The Lakers are going to do right by Kobe just like he did right by them.

When's Wade inking a deal? How little will he need to get paid for you to be satisfied?

Lakes (Kooby) fans really are suffering battered wife syndrome at this point

Lakes should have amnestied therapist Kooby a couple years ago.

Dammit Sexay just start your own 2014-15 Canland Canalier thread that you can update with Canland news and notes that no one cares about

Lol at this. Does this mean we're not getting anymore Heat status update novels?

Lol at this. Does this mean we're not getting anymore Heat status update novels?

abird1_zps2ee04618.gif

We all bother each other with our homerism. I know no one cares about the Wizcans, especially you Revo, which is why I make sure to update everyone with pretty much anything that happens with them.

Blair gonna be a solid addition to the bench, btw.

Lakes (Kooby) fans really are suffering battered wife syndrome at this point

So no real answers, just quips? :p

Lakes should have amnestied therapist Kooby a couple years ago.

Then who would have carried Howard into the playoffs (only for him to not show up)? So Dwight was a max player but Kobe should have been amnestied? Kobe's absence this past year resulted in the team's worst record ever and still only getting the 7th pick. I question your strategy.

So no real answers, just quips? :p

Look bro I know you're new to the thread but we've hashed and rehashed this Kooby topic ad naseum. I'll just say this; if you don't understand why it's a terrible contract when you're paying $20+ mil a season to a guy in his mid 30s who's suffered two major injuries the last two seasons and is physically incapable of playing defense anymore, then I don't know what to tell you.

Look bro I know you're new to the thread but we've hashed and rehashed this Kooby topic ad naseum. I'll just say this; if you don't understand why it's a terrible contract when you're paying $20+ mil a season to a guy in his mid 30s who's suffered two major injuries the last two seasons and is physically incapable of playing defense anymore, then I don't know what to tell you.

From my experience sports talk is mostly hot air and redundancy. But that's cool. And I never said I didn't see why people don't like his deal. I get that. I just happen to disagree with those people and I don't think they are looking at the big picture. By the way, didn't he sign his deal before the 2nd injury? And if we're talking the importance of defense then somebody better get some money back from Harden who as the league's supposed best SG doesn't play any D.

Well I definitely agree about Hardcan

Nobody gets more undeserved ft's then Hardcan.

Not even prime Wad.

That shit is criminal.

I don't understand how someone with as limited a game as Hardcan gets the treatment he does. Stern loves beards is all I can come up with. But that still doesn't explain Very Bert.

So where is Lance Stephenson gonna end up?

He's a poor man's Mark Jordan.

lancepump.gif

I was really hoping the Heat would go after Lance but it looks like that's not happening. Would've preferred Lance over Dangerous Dung tbh

Cance could be a decent back up on a western comference team

Would be great if the Heat just signed all the Bern trolls that love fucking with him. They've got McBob and Granny, Lance would be a perfect fit.

I was hoping for another 2 year deal from Pat. Would have preferred it over bringing Birdcan and Top 5 Chalmers back.

No doubt in my mind that he wants to come play at home. Fill needs to get it done. Something like Barney & JR going to Indiana in a S&T if the Nicks get under the apron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back