• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime NZ Christchurch Shooting (Part II) [5/29/2019: "Egg boy" donates $70k to survivors]

Looks your sexuality gets talk about a lot this past few months.

Like half of it has been down to random bushman mentions and public inquiries, but it - L/G-B-(T) - is the second most discussed topic on this subforum after Islam & Muslims (and those mix quite nicely), even if it's some irrelevant retard on Twitter with less than 350 followers saying some stupid shit about gulags, it is that which is put front and center.

No, I didn't get my licence until the late '90s. I was shooting at the time though, and the clubs I went to were mostly what Americans call "Fudds". They definitely looked at young guys rocking up with FALs and SKKs as wankers. Although they were popular for pig shooting. I mean we have clubs here where it seems like they hate any shooting that doesn't involve single loading .22s. Not sure if they've always been like that, or it's a product of the legislation and regulation.
Shooting isn't as big a deal for me these days though, because I'm living urban and most of my rural family has sold up and moved to the cities as well. Still do my bit to eradicate feral pests, but it's not something I can do on the spur of the moment anymore.
It would be nice to have semi auto rimfires and pump action shotguns available for the average firearms license holder, also the use of hand guns for primary producers.

Personaly I think if youve held a firearms license without any discretion for a period of 5+ years and have proof that you legitimately need a semi auto centrefire rifle it should be allowed.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit is that true? I don't want to go there and see it for myself. Soulless creatures rejoicing a massacre, fucking hell.

You should have a look for yourself. In the coming days, people will try to tell you everything you see there is ''ironic shitposting.''

I love how white nationalist is somehow an insult or bad thing now.

Please explain how being white and loving your country is a bad thing.
Because that's not what "white nationalist" means.

You're describing a white patriot.

I love how white nationalist is somehow an insult or bad thing now.

Please explain how being white and loving your country is a bad thing.

Because a "White Nationalist" isn't just a nationalist that happens to be white.

Like half of it has been down to random bushman mentions and public inquiries, but it - L/G-B-(T) - is the second most discussed topic on this subforum after Islam & Muslims (and those mix quite nicely), even if it's some irrelevant retard on Twitter with less than 350 followers saying some stupid shit about gulags, it is that which is put front and center.

For a long time you are mainly viewed as a geopolitical type poster and a good one at that.

And I think it sort of intrigued some people that you afe Bi.. and at times you have talked about it in the public forums about your dick game.

Imagine Anderson Cooper sudenly went on a topic about how many guys bangged his ass and what not while on air.

Man this thread really died. Have people moved on that quickly?

For a long time you are mainly viewed as a geopolitical type poster and a good one at that.

And I think it sort of intrigued some people that you afe Bi.. and at times you have talked about it in the public forums about your dick game.

Imagine Anderson Cooper sudenly went on a topic about how many guys bangged his ass and what not while on air.

First you're intrigued by bedwetting and now this. You're probably fun to party with.

I have literally slept curb side in Japan because nobody is going to fuck with you. There’s no way I’d do that in the UK or US. Pretending that the risk of violent crime ‘doesn’t matter’ is absurd ... it matters to plenty of people.

You can leave your wallet unattended and it will typically be reliably safe in Japan. People will run over and return it to you. Compared to the US or UK, it’s eerie.

In the grand scheme of things when the sun explodes it won’t matter, but in actual human lives it does.

And I think it sort of intrigued some people that you are Bi.. and at times you have talked about it in the public forums about your dick game.

s0208.gif

Po, what was that thread quite literally about? The comment was completely flippant (though true). I have never not been 'open' about it, you just weren't paying attention.

You're probably fun to party with.

He's technically one of a half-dozen (plus).

The media in nz are great at warping facts and making them sound a certain way. Our prime minister is really good at saying lots of words without saying anything of actual meaning or committing to anything. She never directly said it will definitely happen, It's likely gun laws won't change or if they do it won't be in a major way. She's too busy introducing new taxes or every area she can to make changes on gun ownership etc... Unless she comes up with a tax on gun ownership, then she might enforce gun registration again.

FYI, police posted the response times etc:
First 111 call 1:41pm, first armed responder at scene 1:47pm, armed defenders there within 10min. Guy was taken into custody within 36min of first 111 call. He had left first mosque before police arrived to get to the second where he only managed to kill 7 due to the actions of a man from Afghanistan who threw a credit card machine at him, chased him down and scared the shooter off when he broke the windscreen of the shooters car with one of the shooters own discarded (empty) guns.
Below is link

Last edited:
Because that's not what "white nationalist" means.

You're describing a white patriot.

Explain the difference. Being hated on for being white and loving your country is what most people see with these derogatory "white nationalist" posts.

I'm supposed to feel guilty because I'm not a minority?

Back