• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NYC: City Workers Install ‘Black Lives Matter’ Mural in New York

Leftists and their empty symbolism and ignorance. Black Lives Matters is about: Marxism, anti-Nuclear Family, Transexual Activism, Anti-Police. Don't believe me. Read it yourself Their 3 co-leaders are all Black Lesbians and trained in Marxism by their own admission. Listen in their own words... don't take my claim for it.

They don't give a shit about the 699 Blacks killed by non-police out of 700 that are killed. They are using the "anti-police" stance, because it allows them to set up their own "enforcement" that is beholden to them, and not the citizens. This is all a scam.

I am for ALL Black Lives Matter, not just the 1 out of 700 that are killed by police, and most of those are justified.

giphy.gif

#BLACKLESBIANSMATTER

Congratulations, you've cracked their code!

That is obviously their real agenda. No wonder why they are completely silent
about the abundance of violent black on black murders and crime that occurs.

Great work!

Last edited:
Let me take a wild guess that these people aren’t referring to the black lives of Anthony Robinson or Secoria Turner.

This mural, although a nice gesture...will do nothing to solve the skyrocketing murder and violent crime rates.
I can’t totally agree SDW. I’d say anything that advances this terrorist and racist organization not only doesn’t help the black community, but actively works against their agenda and the agenda of the president - more and better jobs, better education, better healthcare and safer communities. If people are for those things then it’s impossible to even be ambivalent about BLM, let alone supportive of them.

@panamaican Is there any reason why I can’t directly reply or “Insert quotes” anymore

I exclusively post from my phone and it’s already difficult enough to give a lengthy, well thought out reply with sources as it is. I’d have to resort to tagging and it is difficult to constantly try to look back at the posts to better address them
When you have a new account, they only allow a certain number of direct replies per day. I'm not sure why, but that happened to me as well.

where else but in front of Trump tower

Leftists and their empty symbolism and ignorance.

Black Lives Matters is about: Marxism, anti-Nuclear Family, Transexual Activism, Anti-Police. Don't believe me. Read it yourself:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

Their 3 co-leaders are all Black Lesbians and trained in Marxism by their own admission. Listen in their own words... don't take my claim for it.

They don't give a shit about the 699 Blacks killed by non-police out of 700 that are killed. They are using the "anti-police" stance, because it allows them to set up their own "enforcement" that is beholden to them, and not the citizens. This is all a scam.

I am for ALL Black Lives Matter, not just the 1 out of 700 that are killed by police, and most of those are justified.

This shit is sad.

If you are left leaning but don't fuck with Marxist shit then unfortunately your only choice is Trump.

Biden will get rolled over by this Marxist train that's rolling ahead.

Mental healthcare for kids with PTSD, a return of manufacturing, quality schools, neighborhood enrichment programs, affordable housing and living wages.

I wonder if there's a group advocating for these things..

You must be referring to Christians.

Last edited:
#1 is wrong. We already spend a lot on ghettos via public schools and social/community programs

We need reform, specifically in the public schools, but not more money. A rearranging of the money, perhaps, where teachers get paid more and administration gets thrown to the curb.

But not more money. We’ve tried that, and we’re still trying it.

That's exactly what we need. My friend (female) is a NYC teacher. She has to use her own money to pay for a lot of the kid's school supplies. The teachers need to get paid more period.

Mental healthcare for kids with PTSD, a return of manufacturing, quality schools, neighborhood enrichment programs, affordable housing and living wages.

I wonder if there's a group advocating for these things..

This is something that I think is extremely "under the radar" for kids growing up in rough neighborhoods / ghettos. As a Marine with 4 combat deployments I definitely saw some rough shit overseas, and people all over want to treat us veterans with "kid gloves" because we might have PTSD. There's a lot of young kids who have seen, or been the victims of, extreme violence and it's something which stays with you. Some of these kids were riddled with this shit by the time they are in grade school, and I think it's pretty obvious that many of them suffer from some form of PTSD.

I think identifying this is a very serious issue, but I have no idea how to actually go about treating PTSD for kids who are still living in that kind of environment. But it's something that society needs to come to terms with and try to figure out a real plan of action.

To some extent that may be true, but the more likely scenario is that the low teacher salaries reflect an overall lack of funding in that particular system. If teacher salaries are low, so are school-based administrators. You need to be looking beyond the school building to find the source of that issue.

No, I'm saying that those schools, where we are expecting people to get an education, are serving human beings. Very young human beings. Those human beings need to feel comfortable, welcomed, like the belong, especially in poor communities where education is obviously not a strong part of their history. It may seem silly to you, but having an welcoming and clean building is very important.

Field trips are also important learning tools, and again, especially in low income communities where those opportunities are not a part of their personal lives. These are the exact kids who need to visit museums, who need to see historical sites, who need to hear guest speakers, etc. They need their horizons broadened more than anybody, because their world tends to be so tiny, and they may not see opportunity in that world.

They work longer hours, more days of the year, and have more responsibility. So you have to pay them significantly more, or absolutely nobody would do the job.

You sort of answered your own question there by saying, "The only bias in charter schools is the parent giving enough of a fuck to apply for one." Obviously parental guidance is a massive issue in very poor communities. Having an entire school full of kids who's parents care enough to apply is a huge difference from the public school.

But it's not the only difference. The size of the school is also very different. For example, "New Song Academy" is a charter school in Baltimore's worst neighborhood (read: the worst neighborhood in the country). But it outperforms the average schools around the city. Why? Well, for starters you are right that the parents actually applied. But secondly, they have 166 students, total, in a K-8 building. That is half the amount of students as neighboring schools, and all the children have parents who went out of their way to get them there. I would certainly hope that the results are better.

So there's a lot more to it. People like to tout Charter Schools, and that's perfectly fine, but you have to put them in proper context.

I’m only liking some of your post and really like the point that parents have to care more...u Baltimore charter school example needs to be an example for others to follow...especially class size

It's happening.
A U.S. city painting the brand name in the streets, of an organization with ties to at least one 19th May Communist Order terrorist, responsible for the Capitol bombing in 1983, and of which the co-founder says they are trained Marxists.
Surely, there must be some federal law being broken here?

It's shameful that taxpayers' money was spent on that.

It's happening.
A U.S. city painting the brand name in the streets, of an organization with ties to at least one 19th May Communist Order terrorist, responsible for the Capitol bombing in 1983, and of which the co-founder says they are trained Marxists.
Surely, there must be some federal law being broken here?

On this May 19th group you're talking about, who is that? Not gonna lie, that Capitol bombing was before my time so I don't know a lot about those groups.

Is this surprising to anyone? Deballsio and people like him, blm losers, protesters, loud obnoxious white liberals and black shaniquas, don’t create anything of value. They only like taking other people’s property and work. If they all disappear off the face of the earth tomorrow, the world won’t lose anything.

Let them play with paint and crayons, i guess, that’s one of their biggest accomplishments in life

More money has to be sent to poorer districts just to approach the funds that wealthier districts raise on their own. PTAs in middle class areas can raise tens of thousands of dollars per year. Meanwhile, poorer schools may not even have a functioning PTA, and if they do the community does not have money to give. They can't fundraise in a community with no funds.

If you knew how much my local school PTA had to work with, you'd flip out. It's insane. And we're middle class around here. Well they keep cutting budgets, and we gotta give more to our own kids basically.

They should do "shitty school" kickstarters for funding. Rich white people would give, if it could just go directly to PTAs, teachers, etc. But anything that is given has to be funneled through a bunch of dirty motherfuckers, so what's the point.

Meanwhile people tweet and spray paint, thinking they're changing something. Y'all aren't changing shit. Yeah, black lives matter. We get it. Agreed. But BLM sucks.

BLM has sort of hijacked their own phrase, and people don't really even get what the organization stands for.

People think they're chanting a phrase that means something, and giving to people who need it. Joke's on you all. You're just feeding the machine, and chanting the name of a racket.

Finally.
Racism is over, guys!
Hey, Mom! Look, we did it!

Back