Law NY residents suing WHO for response to Chinese virus

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
The president is not supposed to be a public health expert, he can only take advice from people who are.

Sounds like someone doesn't know that being a super genius scientist runs in the Trump genes.

"You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this? ' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president." - Dr. Donny

A good unbiased (imo) number is a bit over 10x the fatality rate of an average flu. ~.2% vs 2.2-2.8% fatality rate.
How severe is this virus??? I have heard that it's 20X less severe than the flu. I also have seen videos of the Chinese government welding people into apartment complexes. I honestly have no idea what is real and fake anymore with this virus.

"I don't see any reason why it would be Russia. President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today." - POTUS On Russian Election Interference
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut trump

Trump was praising the Chinese government too , should have included him in the suit .

The WHO was in a tricky spot , if they came out guns blazing , criticizing China , they would have been shut out .

They were essentially damned if they did and damned if they didn't .

Doctors take an oath. They aren't supposed to lie and help spread a virus. They are supposed to try and SAVE lives. Just LOL at your excuse making.

Trump was praising the Chinese government too , should have included him in the suit .

The WHO was in a tricky spot , if they came out guns blazing , criticizing China , they would have been shut out .

They were essentially damned if they did and damned if they didn't .

lol what? This makes no sense. If they would have come out and said China is being shady as fuck and then China kicked them out how would they be damned? Everyone would be blaming China at that point not the WHO.

"I don't see any reason why it would be Russia. President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today." - POTUS On Russian Election Interference
I wouldn't believe him either.

Yeaaaaaaah finally people with some balls. The entire world should do that. too many people have died and too many lives have been ruined to let the CCP get away with it.

Lol, a typical American response. If only the rest of the world would be as arrogant and eager to sue for everything America has caused all over the world. The cases would be endless.

Heh Americans are known to do futile shit.

Back