Law NY residents suing WHO for response to Chinese virus

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

https://www.foxnews.com/health/new-york-county-residents-sue-who-over-coronavirus-response
Residents in one New York county have filed a class-action lawsuit on Monday against the World Health Organization (WHO), accusing the agency of covering up the coronavirus pandemic.

The three residents in Westchester County -- which was seen as an original hotspot for the virus -- claim the WHO failed to quickly declare a pandemic and monitor China’s response to the original outbreak.
The residents also claim the WHO was “causing and/or contributing to the subsequent spread of the coronavirus all over the world, including to the United States of America and the State of New York," according to the paper.

I hope they win. The WHO was a mouthpiece for the CCP, praising it for "transparency" and making the world "safer" as the CCP jailed doctors and journalists for talking about the Chinese virus, censored communication platforms, and let people travel internationally from ground zero.

between January and February, “a wide breadth of content” was censored on WeChat and YY, a Chinese live-streaming platform, including criticisms of the Chinese government.
The report said YY began censoring keywords related to coronavirus on 31 December, the day after the late Dr Li Wenliang and seven others sought to warn of the outbreak in WeChat groups.

The report said on 31 December that YY added 45 keywords or combinations referencing the unknown virus to its blacklist, including: unknown Wuhan pneumonia, Wuhan seafood market, Sars variation, Sars outbreak in Wuhan, and Wuhan health committee.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ng-officially-sanctioned-facts-on-coronavirus

If we just look at the U.S. with flights in between Jan. 23 and Jan. 31, when Trump cut travel with China, according to Ferguson, there were 19 flights that departed Wuhan for JFK or SFO in January.
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama...but-let-people-fly-out-to-all-over-the-world/

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump was praising the Chinese government too , should have included him in the suit .

The WHO was in a tricky spot , if they came out guns blazing , criticizing China , they would have been shut out .

They were essentially damned if they did and damned if they didn't .

Trump was praising the Chinese government too , should have included him in the suit .

The WHO was in a tricky spot , if they came out guns blazing , criticizing China , they would have been shut out .

Shut out of Chinas lies while ignoring Taiwans truths because China told them to? If WHO actually did what they were supposed to do this information wouldve came out in December or early January with potential to gameplan

They used China as their source of what was going on in China. They damned themselves. You don't believe what a dictatorship tells you is going on inside their borders when your job is to investigate. Putin is nowhere near on the same level as Jinping but I wouldn't believe a word coming out of his government if there was even the slightest chance that it would look unfavourable to them. They dropped the ball because they were paid to drop the ball.

You can hate trump, thats fine

The WHO has been working with china to keep the world in the dark so china can hoard medical supplies from all over the world.

Them following the Hippocratic oath and trying to tell the truth and getting kicked out of China would alerted the world and probably saved thousands of lives. Instead they pocketed China's money and covered it up for them.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/new-york-county-residents-sue-who-over-coronavirus-response

I hope they win. The WHO was a mouthpiece for the CCP, praising it for "transparency" and making the world "safer" as the CCP jailed doctors and journalists for talking about the Chinese virus, censored communication platforms, and let people travel internationally from ground zero.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ng-officially-sanctioned-facts-on-coronavirus

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama...but-let-people-fly-out-to-all-over-the-world/

The Chinese intentionaly hid the severity of the Virus.

And once they realized their fuck they intentionaly spread it out so other countries would get fucked too.

The Chinese intentionaly hid the severity of the Virus.

And once they realized their fuck they intentionaly spread it out so other countries would get fucked too.
How severe is this virus??? I have heard that it's 20X less severe than the flu. I also have seen videos of the Chinese government welding people into apartment complexes. I honestly have no idea what is real and fake anymore with this virus.

How severe is this virus??? I have heard that it's 20X less severe than the flu. I also have seen videos of the Chinese government welding people into apartment complexes. I honestly have no idea what is real and fake anymore with this virus.

Its more severe than the flu that its killing even younger people and hospitalizing doctors in mid 20s.

The president is not supposed to be a public health expert, he can only take advice from people who are. The fucking world health organization are supposed to be the public health experts and instead of doing what they exist to do, they choose to lie and cover for China. I shouldn't have to tell you that.

Three posts in is all it took for a "But Trump!"

LOL

Seek help.

They were shut out anyway

Thats Japan. China can do L's. Says in the damn article Dr. Li... RIP.
Yeah for fuck sake get your countries right
I roved riving in Japan for thlee years for this leason
The Persian themed alabian nights was one of the funnier things I’ve ever seen in person. Huge yellow neon sign. No iPhones back then to capture it all though

Putin is nowhere near on the same level as Jinping but I wouldn't believe a word coming out of his government if there was even the slightest chance that it would look unfavourable to them.

"I don't see any reason why it would be Russia. President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today." - POTUS On Russian Election Interference

Back