NY Post has obtained some Hunter Biden emails v3 "slightly less salacious"

But but but Trump, he was only investigated twice found innocent but he still must be guilty.

That's literally all I hear along with the massive amount of deflection. Once again the simplest question....

If Eric Trump and Donald Jr. testified under oath and the Republicans didn't block it why would the democrats block Hunter Biden testifying under oath? Why would democrats block it.

I'll literally keep it that simple, if its ok to spend 85 million investigating trump, why not a few thousand for 1 subpoeana?
Don Jr sat through 30 hours, I don't know how long Eric had to testify

Funny how TS had this big revelation about the intersection of money and politics reading Hunter's emails, but somehow missed it with Ivanka's chinese patents and Jared's real estate dealings (people who are actually part of wh administration). Funny how TS didn't care about the swamp when the cabinet was being filled to the brim with pharma and oil lobbyist... or when people in the wh were acting on insider covid info to short stocks... :rolleyes:

This is why the right has zero credibility on this issue, and a major reason the laptop scandal fell flat and failed to peel off any Biden supporters ... Any wrong doing is a drop in the bucket compared to last 4 years.
thsts because the left doesn't know how to make true comparisons. we're these deals selling Trump's office in any way? I don't like them as they are conflicts of interest, but that didn't stop Trump from going after China. While Obama oddly enough seemed totally ok with everything China did.
Anyhow, your comparison is crap and conflated st best. Nice try, but these were legal dealings, while Hunter's were not. As Hunter definitely wouldn't be able to do nor sell anything that wasn't directly related to Joe.

But but but Trump, he was only investigated twice found innocent but he still must be guilty.

That's literally all I hear along with the massive amount of deflection. Once again the simplest question....

If Eric Trump and Donald Jr. testified under oath and the Republicans didn't block it why would the democrats block Hunter Biden testifying under oath? Why would democrats block it.

I'll literally keep it that simple, if its ok to spend 85 million investigating trump, why not a few thousand for 1 subpoeana?
Hunter will probably be found not guilty. The impeachment against him will fail too. Either way if your focus is on corruption then your support of Trump is hypocritical.

Hunter will probably be found not guilty. The impeachment against him will fail too. Either way if your focus is on corruption then your support of Trump is hypocritical.
So because Hunter is not running for office there should be no concern?

So because Hunter is not running for office there should be no concern?
There's no reason to vote Trump instead of Biden over supposed corruption no one has been found guilty of or even gone to trial over. Especially when Hunter isn't running for potus and Trump is full of corruption and conflicts of interest. Is there a reason why this thread shouldn't be merged with the main HDS thread?

There's no reason to vote Trump instead of Biden over supposed corruption no one has been found guilty of or even gone to trial over. Especially when Hunter isn't running for potus and Trump is full of corruption and conflicts of interest. Is there a reason why this thread shouldn't be merged with the main HDS thread?

This thread is to specifically talk about the other names listed in the emails. Not my problem your trying to derail it.

Why are Chuck Schumer and Kamala Harris involved in hunters emails? I mean hunters not running for office why are Kamala and Schumer listed as "options" they should consider.

They are literally listed as "options" in a deal involving the Communist Chinese Party.

I mean nothing to see here right?

This thread is to specifically talk about the other names listed in the emails. Not my problem your trying to derail it.

It's the same subject matter not needing its own thread.

Why are Chuck Schumer and Kamala Harris involved in hunters emails? I mean hunters not running for office why are Kamala and Schumer listed as "options" they should consider.

They are literally listed as "options" in a deal involving the Communist Chinese Party.

Just cause some one is listed as an "option" doesn't make them guilty of wrong doing.

This, why are all these others being contacted? They, esp Harris weren't really around Hunter when his Dad was VP. Guess Orange man is bad, so it is OK

I think Joe Biden's dementia act is to protect him when he gets charged in the new year.

They'll say he can't go to prison because he isn't mentally fit.
c5a36e24bea2ab319420a6241a1e5692.jpg

It's the same subject matter not needing its own thread.

Just cause some one is listed as an "option" doesn't make them guilty of wrong doing.

I never said they were guilty, I said they should make a statement why they were involved in hunters business dealings and what that involvement was.

I mean the left is still parading the fact that Joe "knew nothing" I mean other then the texts from hunter and Robert proving him wrong how can Joe say he knew nothing when non family members are being involved in hunters emails.

It just doesn't pass the mustard test.

I never said they were guilty, I said they should make a statement why they were involved in hunters business dealings and what that involvement was.

I mean the left is still parading the fact that Joe "knew nothing" I mean other then the texts from hunter and Robert proving him wrong how can Joe say he knew nothing when non family members are being involved in hunters emails.

I don't see why they should.

I don't see why they should.

So politicians shouldn't be held accountable for their actions or only when it involves not your party?

Just trying to get some insight into that bright young mind of yours.

Impeach trump, spend 85 million totally cool.

Spend 2 grand bringing Hunter in to testify, total bullshit.

Is that a fair assessment of your opinion?

So politicians shouldn't be held accountable for their actions or only when it involves not your party?

Just trying to get some insight into that bright young mind of yours.

Impeach trump, spend 85 million totally cool.

Spend 2 grand bringing Hunter in to testify, total bullshit.

Is that a fair assessment of your opinion?
I don't think people need to be bothered making some random statement because someone mentioning them in a email.

I don't think people need to be bothered making some random statement because someone mentioning them in a email.

What's random about it? The Vice Presidents son is looking for money from communist china, the corporations are legit. The only question now is whether biden gets elected and there's a single fall guy or if trump gets re elected and the dominos start tumbling.

If your being honest that's the only honest assessment.

Literally every scummy politician in existence is backing biden, on the left and right. Hell that bobulinski guy only came forward because he was being lined up to be the fall guy.

Mustard test? Lol what are you fuxking 80?

Back