• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NY Post has obtained some Hunter Biden emails v3 "slightly less salacious"

Isn't there already a thread on Hunter that is like on version 4 or something? HDS is legit real.

I made a thread talking about the dozens of other democrat politicians listed in the hunter biden emails and you rats came a scurrying with no honest rebuttal.

Hell your the 5th guy in a row to come in here, ignore the topic, post some drivel, and make a useless comment.

Not once have I been asked to produce the emails in question. If they were fake that would be the first 5 responses from you idiots.

You guys have moved past discrediting shit to just trying to spam threads until they get deleted.

I'm glad honest political discourse has descended this far, you should feel proud of yourself.

I made a thread talking about the dozens of other democrat politicians listed in the hunter biden emails and you rats came a scurrying with no honest rebuttal.

Hell your the 5th guy in a row to come in here, ignore the topic, post some drivel, and make a useless comment.

Not once have I been asked to produce the emails in question. If they were fake that would be the first 5 responses from you idiots.

You guys have moved past discrediting shit to just trying to spam threads until they get deleted.

I'm glad honest political discourse has descended this far, you should feel proud of yourself.
Sorry bro, it belongs in the HDS thread. Either way corruption is bad and if the fbi finds corruption I hope they get in trouble for it. That includes Trumps corruption too.

Sorry bro, it belongs in the HDS thread. Either way corruption is bad and if the fbi finds corruption I hope they get in trouble for it. That includes Trumps corruption too.

A topic which possibly involves dozens of elected federal officials taking a cut shouldn't be merited to a HDS thread.

The government and left politicians spent at least 85 million trying to prosecute trump and he was found not guilty.

Why couldn't we spend a couple grand to Subpoena Hunter biden? I mean Eric trump and Don jr have both testified under oath, why not hunter?

The saddest part is HDS was adopted on day 1 of hunters emails breaking, it was at least 2 years before we got into TDS. Not only can the left not meme they need to steal memes.

A topic which possibly involves dozens of elected federal officials taking a cut shouldn't be merited to a HDS thread.

The government and left politicians spent at least 85 million trying to prosecute trump and he was found not guilty.

Why couldn't we spend a couple grand to Subpoena Hunter biden? I mean Eric trump and Don jr have both testified under oath, why not hunter?

The saddest part is HDS was adopted on day 1 of hunters emails breaking, it was at least 2 years before we got into TDS. Not only can the left not meme they need to steal memes.
85 million?

85 million?

why hung up on that? yes that's the total cost of the mueller investigation and impeachment.

Deomcrats wasted 85 million deflecting for crimes they committed but refused to Subpoena Hunter months ago.

Your so anti trump you'll believe any bullshit the left spews. I hate both sides equally its why I root for trump. Literally every republican warhawk supports biden, guess they just want Biden to start another war because trump didn't.

why hung up on that? yes that's the total cost of the mueller investigation and impeachment.

Deomcrats wasted 85 million deflecting for crimes they committed but refused to Subpoena Hunter months ago.

Your so anti trump you'll believe any bullshit the left spews. I hate both sides equally its why I root for trump. Literally every republican warhawk supports biden, guess they just want Biden to start another war because trump didn't.
Sure you do bro.

<YeahOKJen>

I would love to see the biden family looking down the barrel of the same thing the Trump's dealt with

Mueller Probe: 22 Months, 19 Lawyers, 40 FBI, 2,800 Subpoenas, 500 Search Warrants, 500 Witnesses

Sure you do bro.

<YeahOKJen>

Simple question. Should the Democrats listed in the emails give a public statement regarding their involvement.

The emails involve names such as Kamala Harris and Schumer. But I guess nothing to see here.

Are the emails still fake, yes or no? no need to deflect.

Why am i supposed to care about this?

Because you probably get all pissy when the Trump turd and his people do the same BS?

Unless you really don't care about any of this, then I have to ask why are you even in this thread?

I think Joe Biden's dementia act is to protect him when he gets charged in the new year.

They'll say he can't go to prison because he isn't mentally fit.

What should I contribute to a completely fabricated story that is being larped up by people with your mentality
If you aren't going to contribute to a thread, just leave. It's very simple. You don't need to shit up every conversation you stroll past. Engage people sure, but just doing what you do is not contributing to the sub-forum in any sort of substantive way.

What should I contribute to a completely fabricated story that is being larped up by people with your mentality

What exactly is fabricated?

The emails have been verified by at least 10 different recipients at this point.

So what exactly is fake? Go ahead and get specific. What has been proven false in the emails.

Funny how TS had this big revelation about the intersection of money and politics reading Hunter's emails, but somehow missed it with Ivanka's chinese patents and Jared's real estate dealings (people who are actually part of wh administration). Funny how TS didn't care about the swamp when the cabinet was being filled to the brim with pharma and oil lobbyist... or when people in the wh were acting on insider covid info to short stocks... :rolleyes:

This is why the right has zero credibility on this issue, and a major reason the laptop scandal fell flat and failed to peel off any Biden supporters ... Any wrong doing is a drop in the bucket compared to last 4 years.

Funny how TS had this big revelation about the intersection of money and politics reading Hunter's emails but missed it with Ivanka's chinese patents and Jared's real estate dealings, people who are actually part of this administration. Funny how they didn't care about the swamp when the cabinet was being filled to the brim with pharma and oil lobbyist... :rolleyes:

This is why the right has zero credibility on this issue, and a major reason the laptop scandal fell flat and failed to peel off any Biden supporters ... Any wrong doing is a drop in the bucket compared to last 4 years.
<{anton}>

I find it amazing how low the left will go. They are tripping over themselves to defend bide and to conflate it with Hunter isn't running and other stupid things.
Corruption is deeper and more common than we thought and journalists don't even care to see if it's true.

But but but Trump, he was only investigated twice found innocent but he still must be guilty.

That's literally all I hear along with the massive amount of deflection. Once again the simplest question....

If Eric Trump and Donald Jr. testified under oath and the Republicans didn't block it why would the democrats block Hunter Biden testifying under oath? Why would democrats block it.

I'll literally keep it that simple, if its ok to spend 85 million investigating trump, why not a few thousand for 1 subpoeana?

Back