• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime NY City o pay $17.5M for forcing Muslim women to remove hijabs...

What is that? Wanting to be able to properly identify criminals?
Which you can still from seeing your face. Hair is a pointless identifier given how frequently it changes. Do you think cops ask people getting mugshots what they're natural hair color is or something?

Which you can still from seeing your face. Hair is a pointless identifier given how frequently it changes. Do you think cops ask people getting mugshots what they're natural hair color is or something?

If you are bald, you can't grow hair overnight.

I'm sorry, but this is fucking stupid.

If a nun committed a crime and cried that she didn't want to be photographed without wearing her coif, I would tell her to fuck off just as well.
Honestly I highly doubt that but either way you're wrong, the 1st amendment has long been interpreted to allow for reasonable accommodations.
You could shave off a full head of hair and a beard overnight though.

Honestly I highly doubt that but either way you're wrong, the 1st amendment has long been interpreted to allow for reasonable accommodations.

You could shave off a full head of hair and a beard overnight though.

Yeah, but if your ARE bald, you can't grow hair overnight.

I'm sorry, but this is fucking stupid.

If a nun committed a crime and cried that she didn't want to be photographed without wearing her coif, I would tell her to fuck off just as well.
Your dumbshit scenario gets shown to be illogical and this is your weak response.

giphy.gif

Your dumbshit scenario gets shown to be illogical and this is your weak response.

giphy.gif

My responses are legit.

If you get arrested one week and are bald, and then get arrested the following week, you wouldn't have a flowing mane of hair.

And what about any identifying tattoos on your head or face that you may be covering up?

And like I said, I wouldn't give a shit if they were a Catholic nun.

Why does this have to be about religion?

It should be about common sense.
Because the 1st amendment protects the freedom to exercise one's religion, how is that not obvious?

Because the 1st amendment protects the freedom to exercise one's religion, how is that not obvious?

YOU brought up them being Muslim. I doubt this thread or story would even exist if they were catholic nuns.

How the fuck can you cover up your head, ears, and hair for a mugshot? I mean this is Clown World shit.

My responses are legit.
Legitimately stupid which is to be expected from you.

If you get arrested one week and are bald, and then get arrested the following week, you would have a flowing mane of hair.
Did your fucking face change during that week? Shave your head, go to work, and see if everyone is completely confused because a stranger walked into the office, or in your case a new jizz mopper showed up.

And what about any identifying tattoos on your head and face that you may be covering up?
Your face has to be exposed which has already been explained to you. If a skull tattoo is the only distinguishing attribute that can identify someone when a picture of their face is available then the system might have a problem.

Legitimately stupid which is to be expected from you.

Did your fucking face change during that week? Shave your head, go to work, and see if everyone is completely confused because a stranger walked into the office, or in your case a new jizz mopper showed up.

Your face has to be exposed which has already been explained to you. If a skull tattoo is the only distinguishing attribute that can identify someone when a picture of their face is available then the system might have a problem.

Typical Goon Poon.

Excuses, excuses, excuses for the criminals.

What about their ears retard?

YOU brought up them being Muslim. I doubt this thread or story would even exist if they were catholic nuns.
No, the fact that they're Muslim and wear the headscarf is an integral part of the story and why their 1st amendment protections were invoked. How don't you get that?

No, the fact that they're Muslim and wear the headscarf is an integral part of the story and why their 1st amendment protections were invoked. How don't you get that?

Once you choose to break the law, some of your bullshit rights should go right out the window.

If you are a hijab wearing felon, should you be able to own a firearm?

People that think criminals should have the same rights as regular folk are the problem with this country. Take the insanity that has been happening in NYC for example.

Typical Goon Poon.

Excuses, excuses, excuses for the criminals.

What about their ears retard?
Goddammit you really got me here. I forgot about all of the crimes caught on video where the face was fully visible, but the crook was wearing ear muffs so he could never be identified. Seriously though you should take a minute to really decide if you want to hit the "post reply" button on such complete nonsense.

Goddammit you really got me here. I forgot about all of the crimes caught on video where the face was fully visible, but the crook was wearing ear muffs so he could never be identified. Seriously though you should take a minute to really decide if you want to hit the "post reply" button on such complete nonsense.

How about the crimes on video where the criminal has 1/2 of his fucking head covered wearing a hoodie, and they can't get a good ID on him/her because of it?

Why do you want to make it harder on the police than it already is?

Once you choose to break the law, some of your bullshit rights should go right out the window.

If you are a hijab wearing felon, should you be able to own a firearm?

People that think criminals should have the same rights as regular folk are the problem with this country. Take the insanity that has been happening in NYC for example.
We're not talking about convicted felons being barred from firearms though, we're talking about women who were arrested and denied the reasonable accommodation that they wer eowed.

Idk why such a case would offend someone so much unless they didn't really see the value in the 1st amendment. But somehow I don't think you really have an issue with the 1st amendment itself as much as you do the fact that it was invoked by a Muslim.

Can you imagine if the mugshots all looked like this because of "Religion"?

56-black-men-campaign-collage-41c3.jpg

Back