nWo vs d-generation X

DX for sure.

NWO was killing it in the mid 90's, but after a few years the schtick started to wear thin. DX , Austin, and the Attitude era really felt a lot more fresh. I preferred the early HBK DX more than the more popular HHH/Xpac DX, but to each his own.

The best part of the NWO was watching Sting fuck them up.

And GOLDBERG

m3Fk37.gif

ViI9Z7.gif

aWzxZ0.gif

AdmirableUltimateGopher-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

NWO were the cool guys. DX were the guys who got beat up by the cool guys. They were just so lame (except for the Nation parody and Road Dogg's intro).

The NWO were really the centre of WCW as well, DX was really Shawn Micheals belated attempt to jump on the Austin bandwagon and was never really what was carrying the WWF during that era.

Depends on when and the roster. Prime rosters it is tough. I mean HBK, Triple H, Chyna vs Hall, Nash, Hollywood Hogan. Both of those were great. DX plus New Age Outlaws was great too. NWO Wolfpack was too.

nWo got old after about a year. DX had a bit more life. Was shite when they brought it back in mid 2000s. Think HBK and HHH legitimately thought they were funny/cool, when they came across as middle aged, delusional, millionaires.

Fact that Bischoff kept trying to reinvent nWo and wanted it to go on forever was telling in the demise of WCW and his own career in wrestling.

nWo in '97, DX in '98

nWo was played out and DX became the cooler new group. And they didnt have to add 40 guys

It's a shame they didn't form the klique or a new name when HBK HHH Nash Hall Kid were all there in 02. It wouldn't have lasted long but at least it would have happened.

DX in 97-98 was my favorite. HBK running wild then 98 with the new DX mocking the Nation skit. Hey hey hey Rock....Mizark Henry is still hilarious to me.

The NWO were really the centre of WCW as well, DX was really Shawn Micheals belated attempt to jump on the Austin bandwagon and was never really what was carrying the WWF during that era.
WWE revisionist history has made out DX to be much bigger than they really were. “They invaded Nitro with a tank and turned the tide of the Monday Night War!”

WWE revisionist history has made out DX to be much bigger than they really were. “They invaded Nitro with a tank and turned the tide of the Monday Night War!”
Yea I never got that, it was stone cold who really turned the tide. And the actual key moment was when bischoff gave away the results of rock vs mankind and everyone changed the channel

I saw that episode of Monday night war about dx turning the tide and I'm like wtf are they talking about lol

It's a shame they didn't form the klique or a new name when HBK HHH Nash Hall Kid were all there in 02. It wouldn't have lasted long but at least it would have happened.

DX in 97-98 was my favorite. HBK running wild then 98 with the new DX mocking the Nation skit. Hey hey hey Rock....Mizark Henry is still hilarious to me.
Lol but the 06 or 07 version was kinda wack, like 50 year olds still doing crotch chops and telling ppl to suck it or maybe I was just older and realized they were homos

I pick nwo cuz they were first and the whole attitude era started kinda due to the edgier storylines in wcw at the time

nWo got old after about a year. DX had a bit more life. Was shite when they brought it back in mid 2000s. Think HBK and HHH legitimately thought they were funny/cool, when they came across as middle aged, delusional, millionaires.

Fact that Bischoff kept trying to reinvent nWo and wanted it to go on forever was telling in the demise of WCW and his own career in wrestling.
I agree with both

Back