NWA PoweRRR > ALL

Do You Feel the PoweRRR?

• Total voters

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have watched every episode of NWA powerrr from start to finish and— despite the unfortunate choice to part ways with Cornette— enjoyed the shit out of them.

This is the most I have liked a wrestling show in years.

Their wrestlers look legit, promos aren’t too scripted, matches aren’t too long... everything I’ve wanted.

So, do you feel the Powerrr?

Pretty sure it is because of the triple R.

NWA is kinda low key at the moment and the PWD covers it.

......it's all the white people.
joking.
RemarkableLegitimateCaribou-small.gif

Been enjoying it so far. Would have probably watched the ppv live if they didn't go up against UFC 245 as well.

i wanna feel camille brrrickhouse.

I have watched every episode of NWA powerrr from start to finish and— despite the unfortunate choice to part ways with Cornette— enjoyed the shit out of them.

This is the most I have liked a wrestling show in years.

Their wrestlers look legit, promos aren’t too scripted, matches aren’t too long... everything I’ve wanted.

So, do you feel the Powerrr?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/nwa-powerrr.4026399/

Just started watching this with my wrasslin pal. We love it so much. It feels so 70s with it's style and low production. Gotta get caught up on it though.

NWA Season 2 is officially the best wrestling I’ve seen since the Von Erichs vs. the Freebirds.

NWA PoweRRR >>>>> Monday Night Wars

January 24 mark it down.

NWA, please. Take my money.

NWA should just go full "legends" league at this point.

No one under 50 allowed to rassle.

Fizzled out for me after the first season
I disagree. I think they were kind of lost season one because everyone (except Aaron Stevenson) was a face.

Now that Aldis is a clear heel, the whole show makes much more sense.

At this point, I think NWA legitimately has the most entertaining interview segments in wrestling.

The ring work has maybe taken a tiny step back in recent weeks, but it’s still a good style. Matches aren’t too long and moves matter.

When Eli Drake isn't your far-and-away best talker, you've got a real leg up on pre-scripted puppetry and nerd-chic.

When Eli Drake isn't your far-and-away best talker, you've got a real leg up on pre-scripted puppetry and nerd-chic.
Isn’t he the guy who got fired by tna for not wanting to make a joke of himself wrestling chicks? That guy has charisma and the talent.

I disagree. I think they were kind of lost season one because everyone (except Aaron Stevenson) was a face.

Now that Aldis is a clear heel, the whole show makes much more sense.

At this point, I think NWA legitimately has the most entertaining interview segments in wrestling.

The ring work has maybe taken a tiny step back in recent weeks, but it’s still a good style. Matches aren’t too long and moves matter.

<PlusJuan>

I thought the show went limping into their pay per view after a great first few episodes because Powerrrrr felt so scattershot, with no defined fueds or heels. With Aldis going 100% heel and the return of a secondary belt the show has gotten so much more focused. It's really been great post Into the Fire.

The Women's title match at Hard Times was pretty good. Anderson not being on the show and them taking so long to announce it was weird.

I watched a few episodes and I kind feel bad for Scott Steiner. His body looks deflated AF. I don't think he made enough money to retire on and he still has to wrestle. He has a restaurant but I think he should've made more investments and gotten off the juice gracefully.

I watched a few episodes and I kind feel bad for Scott Steiner. His body looks deflated AF. I don't think he made enough money to retire on and he still has to wrestle. He has a restaurant but I think he should've made more investments and gotten off the juice gracefully.
He still makes promos about fatties and himself have a beer gut. That’s kinda cringe. Anyone remember when he said in an interview many years ago that if he was still wrestling past 45 years old to shoot him. I guess it didn’t age well.

Back