Nutrition Log - Weight Loss

Diet Log starting...now

4/16/08

Supps - 2.4g EPA/DHA, Multi, Flaxseed Oil cap, 3 caps glucosamine Chondroitin, 5g Beta-Alanine, 5g Creatine

8am
3 Eggs
Shake with black berries, cranberry juice, protien powder, banana, flax seed powder

10am
Cherry tomatos

Noon
1.5 servings boneless/skinless chicken breast (honey glaze) and spinach
Handfull of pecans

3pm
1.5 servings boneless/skinless chicken breat (honey glaze) and spinach
Handful of pecans

So why are you starting your log a month after the fact? today's 5-16 and that entry says 4-16. (And I thought I got my days mixed up. At least I'm usually on the right month. :icon_lol:)

I thought too much EPA/DHA is no good? I thought I remember MM talking about taking no more than 4g a day. Someone please clarify? I take roughly 3.6g a day now.

The only thing I remember along those lines was in reference to a T-Nation article where they were pushing their product and saying something like 40 pills/day. Someone, maybe MM, said that was likely to have some possible negative effects like thinning blood. If I've missed something, though I'd sure like to see it, cause I'm taking 12 - 15 caps a day.

The only thing I remember along those lines was in reference to a T-Nation article where they were pushing their product and saying something like 40 pills/day. Someone, maybe MM, said that was likely to have some possible negative effects like thinning blood. If I've missed something, though I'd sure like to see it, cause I'm taking 12 - 15 caps a day.

I believe I read it in the Sherdog's Guide to Fish oils. I cant tell you what page though, :icon_neut

I believe he said anywhere from 1-4g is sufficient.. Anything over 4g is not beneficial. Maybe MM will see this and confirm.

5/17/08 - Body Weight: 172

1045am: 4 eggs, coffee with creamer, spinach

3pm: Sushi, cranberry juice, dried blueberries

6:30pm: Turkey breast, spinach, small portion of sushi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back