Nunez: I'll wait for Ronda for my 1st title defense.

I could see why she wants RR. Nobody has had a successful defense yet and what better way to show you're legit than by taking a crack at the longest reigning champ in the divisions history. You could make a case for Schevenko but it's not like she was dominant against Holm. And RR is close to returning, so the fight makes sense money wise.

Nunes avoiding that Val rematch, I wouldn't mind seeing her lay Pena out in a round though.

every fucking new champ has this retarded entitled attitude

fuck all of them
bc92f3a127962208c22dd74c7ceb78d90d70e92f22d3ea81f3c90360426351a1.jpg

oh wait wait, pena is fine. Id rather see that than suffer depending on ronda to remove this champ.

Nunes avoiding that Val rematch, I wouldn't mind seeing her lay Pena out in a round though.
The fact that she doesnt want to fight Pena before Ronda should tell you something.

She is going to go longer than Conor without defending if that's her position.

every fucking new champ has this retarded entitled attitude

fuck all of them
I dont understand why this bothers you? Unlike Bisping wanting Hendo and Woodley wanting Diaz this would be Nunes' hardest fight to date. Ronda is still the best in that divison (arguably) not like Nunes is ducking anyone.

Dana needs to crack the whip and get these fighters back in line. This is getting ridiculous.

and just a day or two ago some guy was giving me shit about how mma > boxing because of the match ups

I wish Dana would respond back with

"You will fight who we fucking tell you to fight."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back