Nunez average 1m PPV buys - Can she beat it with 207?

POSTERS SHOULD GET PAID FOR PROMOTING THESE PPVS
After reading what you said above this, I was pretty sure you were getting paid. No way anyone can seriously believe all that nonsense.

How did you make it to red belt with moronic threads such as this?

You are so stupid.

I'm stupid? Do some research moron... There are stats up for most watched fights on the card and. Tate Nunes was on the lowest end of the scale for the entire card and Tate was the draw between the two.

Do yourself a favor and do some research before opening your mouth. Stupidity can be contagious....

Nobody is watching this event because of Nunes . It's because of Ronda.

giphy.gif

How do you expect Nunes to hype up the fight when her counterpart, the ghost of Christmas past, refuses to show up and promote it.

Nunes brought in over 1 million buys for UFC 200. She should be able to promote this upcoming fight on her name alone. You never saw Ronda crying about her opponents not doing shit to promote a fight.

You can not get an average from a sample size of 1. This thread failed before I even opened it.

That's funny. Just so you know... that's Brock's number, not Nunez'

Nunes headlining 200 waz simply due to the fact that Brock's fight waz not a title fight & the UFC headlined her for that alone. She can likely keep it going on this one... but again... not Nunes' numbers. Anything over 300,000 PPV buys on 207 will be 100% all accredited to Rousey... not Nunes, Dom, or anyone else who happenz to be remaining on the card.

Just keeping it real.

Nunez is averaging about 1 million PPV buys right now with her headliner vs Tate. Do you think she can top her own record with UFC 207?
you do realise you cant "average" something if you've only done it once dont you?

She was on last, she didn't headline. Jon Fitch was on last at UFC 100 but just like UFC 200 Brock headlined.
Bruce Buffer announced them as the main event.

If Nunes beats Rousey, the UFC will have an angle to sell Nunes as the all time greatest PPV draw or whatever

but I know it's bs

This is such an obvious bait I feel most of you are complete retards or acting like retards.

I'm gonna go ahead and like this thread, TS knows what he's doing.

Nunes goes to the laundry shop to do her laundry... Putting in quarters and etc... No one gave a fuck who she is...
And u tell me she's a draw? Lol

Remember when some of you guys were telling me and others with the same view point that everyone knows the real draw of UFC 200 and it's a non issue what main event had top billing and how it goes down in history.

Yea I called bull shit at that time and for good reason.

Nunez is officially the 2nd highest draw right now

Back