Nunez average 1m PPV buys - Can she beat it with 207?

776.jpg

Nunez is averaging about 1 million PPV buys right now with her headliner vs Tate. Do you think she can top her own record with UFC 207?
Well done sir. Damn good work.

Nunes lost to Davis and Zingano. Think that over for a minute. She will lose on friday; her only chance is that ronda's boxing defense is among the worst ever. Still, Nunes isn't going to be standing long enough, with stamina, to be able to hit anything after 2 minutes. Some of the right hands that she hit Tate with are so telegraphed that you can hit pause on a remote during the wind-up. Nunes is in a different league than Betch but she's not where Holy or Cyborg were.

So are not counting the times she fought on the Johnson/Cariaso(205,000) card or the Aldo/Zombie card(185,000)?

Lol at thinking that Nunes and Tate brought in the viewers. They won the lottery by inheriting the main slot, but a lot of people bought the card for other fights.

UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunez....god one of the most hyped events ever sure went to shit. Read that again UFC 200....Tate vs. Nunez

<mma4> Actually checks out. Nunez should demand a % ownership of the UFC.

Lol, I can't even picture what she looks like. I always skip wmma, I can't be bothered to watch c and d level fights, amateur mma is more entertaining than that.

Easily. Her fans en Brasil es mui loyal. Unfortunately, they dont have 60 bucks to shell out.

Ronda is the top earner for the PPV. She got that casual demograph, who do have 60 bucks for an apartment complex party to pitch in. with Buffalo Wild Wings gift card and an ounce of that new coke.

POSTERS SHOULD GET PAID FOR PROMOTING THESE PPVS
i agree with said post. especially the last line.

Nunes needs to sit down with Ari and make her demands. Nothing less than 20 percent ownership of UFC.

Finally, after all the threads you have made where I WONDERED if you were a troll, you confirm it

Thank you.

1 million is too high. You factor in her brasil fanbase, the lesbians and the people who are impressed with her athletic ability....i would say she (on a good night) delivers 8,000 buys
lol im not brasilian but damn your iq is not very high or was sacrasm ?
Well done sir. Damn good work.
Thats an american logic for you and im not brasilian... :)

Back