Black belt in Judo
KTFO power
As big as Holly, but stronger
Cardio not at in issue in this fight

Ronda has non-existent striking defence
Couldn't take down white belt Holly

Styles make fight

Nunes, Shevchenko and Holly are all awful matchups for Ronda

What makes you so sure ronda wins so easily. She has been out over a Year and hasnt looked too confident in even returning . plus Amanda just destroyed Misha unlike anyone else has and beat the new top contender in shevchenko.
Actually she has been out 9 months

What makes you so sure ronda wins so easily. She has been out over a Year and hasnt looked too confident in even returning . plus Amanda just destroyed Misha unlike anyone else has and beat the new top contender in shevchenko.

I have Zero doubt on what Ronda would do to Nunes.

Nunes will destroy her. Rousey isnt coming back for that.

who knows. It would be a good fight and a definite finish

I pick Ronda by 2nd round armbar but nunes could definitely win

Definitely Ronda, for the reason you said TS. Nunes is going to close the gap on Ronda, doing half the work for her
The 'once she touches you it's over' has already be debunked in the Holm fight.
None of Ronda's previous opponents implemented even basic defense techniques against Judo throws.
Holly did. Nunes is a Judo black belt.

well we have no idea how ronda will look when she returns

if she's as good as before then I think she beats nunes

The book is out on how to beat Ronda, or at least the Ronda of old. The question is which fighter will make the most of that information and adapt to it.

If Nunes comes out aggressive, she'll probably get clinched, tossed and subbed. If Ronda comes out like her typical super aggressive self, there's a good chance she gets tagged early then pieced up.

I don't really know if Ronda will adapt and focus on her ringcraft during this training camp. The fact that she hasn't fired Edmund is concerning, since he's an idiot who told her the Holm fight was going well after the first round. The whole reason she lost that fight in the first place was because she had her head in the sand and ignored the people (like her mom) who told her not to overrate her striking.

Rd 1 - 70/30 Ronda
Rd 2,3,4,5 - Nunes 90/10

The 'once she touches you it's over' has already be debunked in the Holm fight.
None of Ronda's previous opponents implemented even basic defense techniques against Judo throws.
Holly did. Nunes is a Judo black belt.
Lol, Holm stayed on the outside and circled away countering at distance the whole time. Nunes tends to chase her opponents down. Surely you can see how way style plays more into Ronda's hands than the other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back