Nunes finding her opponents sexy is a huge advantage. Hard to respect what you hunt (SRS)

But what if Nunes likes to be the submissive one in bed!? :eek::eek::eek:

Who says she thinks Ronda is attractive?

Ronda's in shape this time.

You can ask my next scalp, @Jermei

PJco2t0.png

I got cancer from this thread

Sherdog psychology at tis finiest. I never would have thought of this. Bravo indeed.

Thanks TS, now I understand Conor's psychological advantage.

download-14.jpeg

If you rewatch the Eddie fight, there's a moment when Eddie has Conor pinned up against the cage, and Conor like licks Eddie on the neck. I thought it was super weird, but now it makes sense.

When you give a dog one of those stuffed animal toys, they will pretend to kill it, then they will snuggle it and pretend its a baby.

Now we understand why.

Wouldn't it be harder to fight or try to hurt someone you find attractive?

Good work, TS

This is the kind of innovative thought that we need more of. Like you said, it's tough not to feel superior to something that invites your sexual domination

That's why gsp trashed everybody so easy. It all makes sense now

I feel Amanda Nunes being sexually attracted to the gender she fights is a huge psychological advantage for her. As males we hunt women and as an openly gay female champion, so does Amanda. It's hard to respect what you hunt. Could you imagine being a male attracted to women and fighting girls?

I especially got this feeling in her staredown with Ronda. She inched closer to Ronda with an agression seldom seen in women's stare-downs.

Watch for Amanda inching forward & see how quickly Ronda retreats.

Didn't help how Miesha dressed.

Imagine how Nunes felt staring this down:

Miesha-Tate-and-Amanda-Nunes-UFC-200-staredown.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Sherdog's has reached a new level of retarded

Back