Nunes finding her opponents sexy is a huge advantage. Hard to respect what you hunt (SRS)

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
I feel Amanda Nunes being sexually attracted to the gender she fights is a huge psychological advantage for her. As males we hunt women and as an openly gay female champion, so does Amanda. It's hard to respect what you hunt. Could you imagine being a male attracted to women and fighting girls?

I especially got this feeling in her staredown with Ronda. She inched closer to Ronda with an agression seldom seen in women's stare-downs.

Watch for Amanda inching forward & see how quickly Ronda retreats.

Didn't help how Miesha dressed.

Imagine how Nunes felt staring this down:

Miesha-Tate-and-Amanda-Nunes-UFC-200-staredown.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
This is sure to swing the betting lines.

Just bet my lives savings on Nunes while I still get such great odds

I feel Amanda Nunes being sexually attracted to the gender she fights is a huge psychological advantage for her. As males we hunt women and as an openly gay female champion, so does Amanda. It's hard to respect what you hunt. Could you imagine being a male attracted to women and fighting girls?

I especially got this feeling in her staredown with Ronda. She inched closer to Ronda with an agression seldom seen in women's stare-downs.

Watch for Amanda moving forward & see how quickly Ronda retreats.

maxresdefault.jpg

it sure seems to work for all the guys fighting in the ufc (and @Coconut Joe ) so why not?

it sure seems to work for all the guys fighting in the ufc (and @Coconut Joe ) so why not?

This would be an advantage for a gay male MMA fighter too.

Are there any openly gay male UFC fighters?

Other than Platinum Perry ofc

Last edited:
Requesting Sticky. This thread is one of the highest quality threads I've seen in a long time.

I am sure this thread will get flamed but a trained psychologist might point out a theoretical advantage to a dominant lesbian fighting woman.

I'd say it's a disadvantage. How is she supposed to focus if Ronda gets her down? Do you fight better while aroused?

now THIs is a high quality thread

I am sure this thread will get flamed but a trained psychologist might point out a theoretical advantage to a dominant lesbian fighting woman.

Requesting Sticky. This thread is one of the highest quality threads I've seen in a long time.

Its obviously a little out there, but I've actually agreed with this for a while.

I think there is a slight psychological advantage and a major physical advantage for women that were born to be "husbands".

This is the kind of hard hitting analysis I come here for.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

Its obviously a little out there, but I've actually agreed with this for a while.

I think there is a slight psychological advantage and a major physical advantage for women that were born to be "husbands".

Like Ronda would have a problem with that. She wears the colors of Brazil and everything.
BLjdWwhCMAALttA.jpg:large

I feel this would be an advantage for a gay male MMA fighter too.

Are there any openly gay male UFC fighters?
Other than Platinum Perry ofc

Ronda with all her clothes on

wearing make up & mascara

can certainly look passable.

Once I get in the UFC I will be the first openly gay UFC fighter. I have no MMA experience whatsoever but I do like cock.

Because men are great at beating up women? I don't get your point.

"Hard to respect what you hunt" TS obviously has never hunted shit in his life.

Lol @ "hard to respect".

Dat struggle.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ronda looks like she's manually walking here

Back