Nunes disses Rousey - 'weak, weird and dramatic'

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/amanda-nunes-to-ronda-rousey-youre-being-so-dramatic/

...Nunes scolded ‘Rowdy’ for her reluctance to talk to media leading up to the bout:

“Yeah I think she’s been very weird about everything,” Nunes said. “This is MMA, people are going to talk good about you, people are going to talk bad about you. You have to be ready for it.

“You guys (the media), you’re part of our lives, part of our careers. We have to talk and speak to the media because this is part of our job. She’s being so dramatic and weird about that. She knows this is normal.”

Despite her reluctance to talk to media, and the way she handled her first career loss, Nunes does not believe Rousey is mentally weak [sic] heading into their bout and is expecting the best version of Ronda Rousey come fight night in the T-Mobile Arena:

“I really don’t want to think she’s weak but she shows that she’s been avoiding all those things that made her who she is now,” Nunes said. “I think it’s a little bit weird.

“I don’t think she’s weak in mind. I really think she’s prepared for the comeback. I expect the best Ronda but I don’t know what’s wrong with her.”

malkia-lioness-o.gif

636090230684101861-Ronda-Rousey-1-CC.jpg

Last edited:
Honda will be so triggered by this. I can already hear her voice cracking while she's screaming at the weigh-in

Nunes is a lot more intelligent than Ronda's knights. That's for sure.

She's a celebrity, Celebrities are weird and dramatic.

Nunes is a lot more intelligent than Ronda's knights. That's for sure.

Never really paid much attention to her outside of the octagon, but earlier I caught a live stream of her answering questions on Facebook and she seemed pretty well spoken and cool.

I can't wait for the stare-down at the weigh-ins. Ronda is going put on her biggest "stank face" and Nunes will stare back with cold eyes. Ronda is going to be shook.

Nunes gonna beat that ass.

Straight 1-2s down the pipe. Ronda will wilt.

Never really paid much attention to her outside of the octagon, but earlier I caught a live stream of her answering questions on Facebook and she seemed pretty well spoken and cool.
Yeah, she's likeable that's for sure. She needs to say a few more things to take Ronda's last whisp of mental strength. If I was her I'd be bringing up her weak chin and cankles, but Nunes is nicer than me I think.

Nunes earning more fans. WAR LIONESS

Laying a crisp 100 on Nunes. I already thought she'd be a good challenge to Rousey before she lost to Holms and I feel Nunes is even better now. Let's go, Lioness!

Nunes is a badass mofo and will put on a stand up clinic on Ronda and TKO her in the 1st. Those straight punches in the middle of the face are no joke. And we know how Ronda goes wide open when she gets hit in the face.
WiltedGiganticIberianemeraldlizard.gif

It's pretty clear that Amanda DID NOT call her weak there though.

Honda is going to see right through Amanda's fake ass humility

Sounds like an honest observation, not an insult

It'd be pretty funny if Ronda was just trolling everyone and comes out to the presser with a basket of apples.

The small grey mouse makes an effort in trashtalking the Queen of MMA? Ronda is not even bothered enough to raise an eyebrow over this lol...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back