Nunes disses Rousey - 'weak, weird and dramatic'

Nunes being real. Ronda has zero chance in this fight. Nunes is a black belt in BJJ, a brown belt in Judo, definitely top 3 best striker in the division, definitely the most power in the division, the most explosive in the division, taller and longer than Rousey as well.

The only way Rousey wins, is if she manages to take her down and make her scramble a bunch of times and get her tired by the third round. But I think Nunes will be well prepared for that.

I bet on Holm. I was confident in that bet. I am even more confident in this prediction.

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/amanda-nunes-to-ronda-rousey-youre-being-so-dramatic/
636090230684101861-Ronda-Rousey-1-CC.jpg
fee6tx.jpg

Last edited:
She was out of shape for the Holly fight. I admit that.
Being out of shape doesnt excuse your lack of technique in the first round. Holm made her look like a casual chick in a boxing class wearing tights and pink gloves.

Doesn't she clearly state she isn't weak? The title implies the opposite.

The more Nunes concerns herself with Ronda's mental state of mind, the more I think she's trying to convince herself Ronda isn't at 100%. She needs to believe it because prime Ronda is better than her and she knows it. Nunes isn't even talking about the skills she believes she possesses that will enable her to beat Ronda. Nunes is already beat and doubting herself.

lol a reporter asked her questions about Ronda's state of mind and she pretty much just dismissed them and said "I expect the best Ronda there is". I wouldn't say she is concerning herself with it.

Let Nunes talk to the media. Ronda doesn't need to go out of her way to do media appearances She'll do the UFC mandatory press conferences and these so-called mma media pundits that crucified her for a year can go kick rocks. Who is Nunes any way? Nobody even wants to talk to her.
Oh U don't know who Nunes is? You will.... she will own the Rotund one!! Nunes will send Ronda into instant and permanent retirement!!!

Honda will be so triggered by this. I can already hear her voice cracking while she's screaming at the weigh-in
omfg. this comment just reminded me how hard i cringed at the holly weigh ins when she was trying to talk shit.

Oh U don't know who Nunes is? You will.... she will own the Rotund one!! Nunes will send Ronda into instant and permanent retirement!!!

Maybe she will..maybe she won't. People thought Holly was a "real fighter" but now she's one loss from calling it a career as well. Nunes could beat Ronda and easily lose to Valentina and be forgotten. Ronda only has a couple more fights. Why don't you lose the hate and enjoy watching the greatest of all time do her thing, win or lose.

Ronda will crumble mentally at the weigh in staredown and exhibit submissive body language and mannerisms.

Back