NSAC Outcome: Predict Khabib's punishment

@accolyte1022 -your AV is hilarious

I should watch that clip

Was it like a ceremonial toss? I don’t watch football

That’s actually the grip I use to throw a spiral with my nerf football at the beach. Somehow it steadies and flies true

So, no matter what it is, @GOATER is going to think its a result of all those false flags he mentioned
If it is a minor punishment he may think otherwise, it just seems that the punishment these days are based on who you are and not what you have actually done.

6 months suspension, 20k fine.

they will do whatever sets up Khabib vs Conor II.

Forced to drink a bottle of Proper12

Hmmm...since he made so much, NSAC may try to get their paws in it. Realistically, since he was touched first and his team was being attacked, it should be nothing. I think they will come down hard on Bib and his team tho, but probably just fines as they want Bib to come back. Dollars=sense.

they will do whatever sets up Khabib vs Conor II.
AC's can leverage fighters with stuff like this: i.e. "we will ban you and take all your money, or, you can fight here In six months". NSAC is shady AF, waves their finger at Floyd as they take the careers away of other fighters who are lesser known for smaller infractions. McGregor events produce millions for the city and that is why they will try to facilitate a future event.

Nothing will happen.

Khabib will just ask Putin to make a call to Trump who will make a call to the NSAC to just forget the incident at UFC 229 ever happened.

Nashville Brawl (Strikeforce, 2010)
- Strikeforce welterweight champion Diaz, lightweight champion Gilbert Melendez, middleweight champion Jake Shields, and middleweight Jason “Mayhem” Miller are four of six individuals who were handed down three-month suspensions and $5,000-$7,500 fines for their participation in an in-cage brawl that erupted after an April 17 event in Nashville, Tenn.

Las Vegas Brawl (UFC 178: Jones vs Cormier)
- On September 23, 2014, Jones was fined $50,000 fine and was ordered to undergo 40 hours of community service by the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Unfortunately this was the biggest fight in UFC history so the sanctions might be a bit higher.

Sidenote:
The hardcore fans should consider Jones vs Cormier P4P #1 and #2 at the time, and maybe even today, a bigger fight.

Prediction:
Khabib will be suspended for six months and will be fined 20% of his purse ($200,000).
Khabib's purse was 2M, so 20% would be 400k....

Make him fight Conor again. No wait, that's Conor's punishment.

Time served in lieu of no bus being victimized. That, and DW's already paid them off.

Holy fuck

wrists too limp from all the McMahon duck-walking

this is up there with Jon trying to dunk

He said he was afraid to tear his suit. Maybe if he bought suits that weren't 3 sizes too small....

Khabib will be forced to watch 3 love movies per day during 6 months to weaken his heart.

I agree with yours, but I also think they should make him do a public apology to Conor.
Are you out of your fucking mind after all the shit Con-man pulled Prior… You need to have your fucking head examined

Holy fuck

wrists too limp from all the McMahon duck-walking

this is up there with Jon trying to dunk
Not bad for someone that grew up in Ireland. Throwing a football requires knowledge of the laces and where to place your hand in relation to the ball's shape. Like anyone untrained, they would just grab it and throw a wobbler. His arm action is there tho, definitely better than what a non athlete like CM Punk would look like, especially if from an area of the world where they do not throw balls.

Back