NSAC Outcome: Predict Khabib's punishment

A short punishment so he doesn't practically miss a fight but it will seem to the public eye like he's getting "suspended". Something like 4-6 months. Khabib doesn't fight more than twice a year anyway.

Then maybe a 10-20% fine of his purse and he'll be off the hooks. Basically with a slap on the wrist.

Khabib's purse was 2M, so 20% would be 400k....
400K is nothing compared to his PPV purse, which is likely 20x that. Question is, who will he fight next that can get him over the PPV threshold limit. If Im not mistaken, fighters only get PPV change when they break like 300K, and it is like 1 dollar a buy up to 800K sold, then like 2 dollars from 800k-1.2 million, then it goes up exponentially with each tier pay grade. If he fights Tony, he could be looking at just around 500K PPV's, maybe even under. He might not break a Milly. UFC won't offer him 2 mill for a fight that may not even top 300K PPV's, as we just have no idea the quality of draw he is.

Hi will say sorry hey Dana what is problem? "Let's go why you still tolking about this man?"

Ruling: Public apology from NSAC for bothering Khabib and his team with this nonsense.

200w.webp

His punishment will be up with just enough time to get in a fight prior to Ramadan. 250k fine or something of the sort.

Make Khabib defend against Ferguson at UFC 232 (year end card).

Not bad for someone that grew up in Ireland. Throwing a football requires knowledge of the laces and where to place your hand in relation to the ball's shape. Like anyone untrained, they would just grab it and throw a wobbler. His arm action is there tho, definitely better than what a non athlete like CM Punk would look like, especially if from an area of the world where they do not throw balls.
I know man, my throw would probly be even worse than his, and I’m American

Are you out of your fucking mind after all the shit Con-man pulled Prior… You need to have your fucking head examined
Khabib attacked one of Conor’s cornermen when he was just trying to congratulate Khabib on the fight. He also had a few of his goons enter the octagon and assault Conor. And to top it all off, he had one of his friends make gun signs at Conor’s family. And for what? Because Conor cordially offered Khabib whiskey, which he spent three years making with his bare hands?

Khabib shouldn’t only have to apologize to Conor, but his teammates and family as well. So what the fuck are you talking about?

Nashville Brawl (Strikeforce, 2010)
- Strikeforce welterweight champion Diaz, lightweight champion Gilbert Melendez, middleweight champion Jake Shields, and middleweight Jason “Mayhem” Miller are four of six individuals who were handed down three-month suspensions and $5,000-$7,500 fines for their participation in an in-cage brawl that erupted after an April 17 event in Nashville, Tenn.

Las Vegas Brawl (UFC 178: Jones vs Cormier)
- On September 23, 2014, Jones was fined $50,000 fine and was ordered to undergo 40 hours of community service by the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Unfortunately this was the biggest fight in UFC history so the sanctions might be a bit higher.

Sidenote:
The hardcore fans should consider Jones vs Cormier P4P #1 and #2 at the time, and maybe even today, a bigger fight.

Prediction:
Khabib will be suspended for six months and will be fined 20% of his purse ($200,000).
20 percent of 2 million is 400k

I know man, my throw would probly be even worse than his, and I’m American
It took me a long time to be able to throw a bullet spiral. It gives you a real appreciation for the skill level of QB's when you see them throwing 70 yard bullets on a tight spiral. Most impressive arm I've ever seen was Drew Bledsoe, and I've seen Brady, Manning, Marino and others live too - dude would throw 50 yards on a tight rope, but just was not as smart, effective and finessed as a guy like Brady. A lot of people don't understand the science of the laces and why it is shaped as it is. Even the baseball and basketball have mechanics and science to them, a reason why ridges and bumps are where they are. American sports got to be weird to the world.

4-6 months and 50%. They will want to make the money component of the punishment harsh enough that nobody even dreams of pulling a stunt like that ever again.

It took me a long time to be able to throw a bullet spiral. It gives you a real appreciation for the skill level of QB's when you see them throwing 70 yard bullets on a tight spiral. Most impressive arm I've ever seen was Drew Bledsoe, and I've seen Brady, Manning, Marino and others live too - dude would throw 50 yards on a tight rope, but just was not as smart, effective and finessed as a guy like Brady. A lot of people don't understand the science of the laces and why it is shaped as it is. Even the baseball and basketball have mechanics and science to them, a reason why ridges and bumps are where they are. American sports got to be weird to the world.
I’m not a football guy- whenever I watch the NFL, I marvel at how giant and athletic the guys are, and end up just feeling sour that they aren’t using all that energy to fight mma

I do know that throwing a good spiral is not super easy to learn, yeah

Reading this entire thread only makes it clear why all the yellow card posters got yellow cards. Sad.......

Back