NSAC Matches Jones' 1 Year USADA Suspension; Haters Are Shook

Jones took on the commission and won, stay salty.
StanFacepalm.jpg

Jones took on the commission and won, stay salty.

well he got the maximum penalty for the substance involved.. not sure how thats a "win"

he's pretty lucky that Pat Lundvall left a month or so ago, or he would have got a life ban, 100 hours community service and a 2.5m fine

You'll be shocked at how bad and average Jones will look when he returns. The OSP fight showed he lost his killer instinct and that guys have caught up to his level. If it was anyone else in there that night, Jones wouldn't have survived.

Will be interesting when he comes back, if he looks like shit, what all the Jones fans will blame it on...

Cant wait to see him return looking like shit again like the OSP fight and get flatlined by Rumble <cheer>

Lots of people were expecting a harsher punishment, but I'm quite unsure why Jones' fans celebrate about a one year suspension. He was neither proven innocent nor given a six months suspension like you were all saying.

Will be interesting when he comes back, if he looks like shit, what all the Jones fans will blame it on...

They'll say he blew his prime and they are right. Some people don't seem to grasp that prime doesn't always correlate with age. I knew Jones would burn out quickly with how many fights he had early on. He accomplished everything at a young age and the fame got him

30-33 might be prime for some but I think like Tyson, it ended in his 20s for Jones. I knew he wouldn't look the same against OSP and he'll look similar if not worse if he makes it to July. Hopefully against Gus.

You'll be shocked at how bad and average Jones will look when he returns. The OSP fight showed he lost his killer instinct and that guys have caught up to his level. If it was anyone else in there that night, Jones wouldn't have survived.
It really reinforces how great Jon Jones is when on an off day he absolutely dominated a top 7 fighter and thats the best ammo his haters have to use against him
<41>

Haters are happy. The guy will be a useless fighter without steroids. He will get absolutely murked by Anthony Johnson. I want to see him exposed in the cage the same way he was exposed as a human being.
giphy.gif

lulz..."useless"...oh, the angst How salty are you, anyway??

I'm not surprised....

Replace Jones with some mid level guy and he'd be looking at 2-3 years.

Cleaning up the sport...?

tommy-lee-jones.gif

Great fighter and hope he does well.

But he gun fuck up again fo sho.

Actually as someone who cant stand Jon Jones im excited to see him back. I dont get nervous for any fights in the LHW division anymore since hes been gone. So welcome back.

Jones hater here. I'm actually glad. He's a horrible human being but I do enjoy his fights. He's definitely one of the best ever. I'm also glad he didn't get a slap on the wrist either though because he's clearly a cheating POS.

I wish Mike Tyson got this type of treatment back in the day.

Well hes not back. Hes back in July next year.

if he can stay out of trouble for the next seven months, which with Jones history is anything but a given

Now or never for him. Still young enough to turn it around. Might be his last shot..

They'll say he blew his prime and they are right. Some people don't seem to grasp that prime doesn't always correlate with age. I knew Jones would burn out quickly with how many fights he had early on. He accomplished everything at a young age and the fame got him

30-33 might be prime for some but I think like Tyson, it ended in his 20s for Jones. I knew he wouldn't look the same against OSP and he'll look similar if not worse if he makes it to July. Hopefully against Gus.

If we're only talking about personal behavior then you may be right. I'm just not as confident that he is physically burnt out. I can also think of other explanations for his poor performance in his last fight and if they are correct then it is entirely possible for him to right the ship and return to dominance.

If he wasn't completely full of shit in his JRE interview then some of it can be explained by his diversion into powerlifting and the fact that OSP is an awkward puzzle for an MMA genius like Jones to figure out. Maybe it was bluster or rationalization on his part, but I really hope he can get his act together and return to greatness.

Last edited:
Even at his worst Jon Jones 50-45s a solid top ten fighter with ease.

Back