NSAC Matches Jones' 1 Year USADA Suspension; Haters Are Shook

Supporting a menace, criminal, and blatant cheater. I hope to fuck you don't reproduce.

I wonder if you'd feel the same way if he hit, and ran a pregnant female in your family ?

Only a very young, immature mind could think like this.

But I'm betting you're actually an adult. The decline of western civilization.

I want a clean JBJ to get taken down and outclassed by DC.

The time is coming.

B.. bu.. but the NSAC will dish out a stronger punishment! USADA's initial suspension is upheld and the GOAT will be available to return July 2017.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Jo...ension-from-Nevada-Athletic-Commission-115033

Jon Jones’ settlement with the Nevada Athletic Commission is now official, and as expected the ex-light heavyweight champion received a one-year suspension for an anti-doping violation prior to UFC 200.

The settlement passed unanimously during an NAC meeting on Thursday. MMAFighting.com first reported the news last week. Jones tested positive for the banned substances clomiphene and letrozole during an out-of-competition drug test administered by United States Anti-Doping Agency prior to his light heavyweight title bout against Daniel Cormier at UFC 200. Jones’ attorney argued that the fighter tested positive for the estrogen blocking substances as a result of taking a sexual enhancement pill. However, an independent panel from McLaren Global Sports Solutions found Jones at fault and levied the one-year suspension.

The NAC did not have to apply the same sanction as USADA, but now that Jones has reached an agreement with the commission he will be eligible to return to the UFC on July 6. The Jackson-Wink MMA product was not fined by the NAC.

Jones last competed at UFC 197, where he took a five-round verdict over Ovince St. Preux to capture the interim light heavyweight crown. The UFC stripped Jones of the belt shortly after the USADA suspension was announced.
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Jo...thletic-Commission-115033#yuYKiK0MBcIGFDIz.99

giphy.gif

He's baaaack, haters are on suicide watch.

he never faced the NSAC, he made a backdoor deal. guess he paid them.

If we're only talking about personal behavior then you may be right. I'm just not as confident that he is physically burnt out. I can also think of other explanations for his poor performance in his last fight and if they are correct then it is entirely possible for him to right the ship and return to dominance.

If he wasn't completely full of shit in his JRE interview then some of it can be explained by his diversion into powerlifting and the fact that OSP is an awkward puzzle for an MMA genius like Jones to figure out. Maybe it was bluster or rationalization on his part, but I really hope he can get his act together and return to greatness.

I think a big problem is Jones ran through a bunch of guys in their mid to late 30s and legends in their twilight. I give him full credit for looking as good as he did and changing the sport but the reality is he was a guy in his early 20s beating on guys 10-15 years old than he was. Gus, the one guy that was close to his age and size, arguably beat him. Now that Jones himself is 30, he's not going to be the same fighter. He's older, slower, less passionate and by MMA standards, he's had a full length career.

It really hit me just how old and how differently he moved and carried himself in the SUG match. It's a far cry from this guy:

Jones-Evans_SDP_large.jpg

I think Jones will easily be a contender with how weak LHW is right now but I don't see him beating Cormier, Johnson, Gus or maybe even Bader even more. I think they've caught up and Jones has lost what made him special.

Don't worry he's going to fuck up again

I think a big problem is Jones ran through a bunch of guys in their mid to late 30s and legends in their twilight. I give him full credit for looking as good as he did and changing the sport but the reality is he was a guy in his early 20s beating on guys 10-15 years old than he was. Gus, the one guy that was close to his age and size, arguably beat him. Now that Jones himself is 30, he's not going to be the same fighter. He's older, slower, less passionate and by MMA standards, he's had a full length career.

It really hit me just how old and how differently he moved and carried himself in the SUG match. It's a far cry from this guy:

I think Jones will easily be a contender with how weak LHW is right now but I don't see him beating Cormier, Johnson, Gus or maybe even Bader even more. I think they've caught up and Jones has lost what made him special.

Shogun was 30 when he utterly dominated him. Other guys were 33, which I guess you could call "mid 30s" I can't rule out your theory but I'd rather wait a few more years before completely reevaluating and downgrading his success. The maddening thing about Jones is his propensity to self destruct. There is no question in my mind that he's one of the most talented LHW fighters ever, but we may never know just how good he could have been. I think if he can finally get his life together and focus on making the most of whatever he's got left he's going to have a major resurgence, but that is obviously a big if.

Gus has caught up with him lmao. Since their fight he has been brutally KO'd and had his head rattled numerous times against DC. Then showing the wear from these fights he got lit up on the feet against a fringe top 10 guy. He may have looked average but atleast Jon utterly bullied OSP and was never in danger
<41>

Let's just see how he does without PEDs, or dick pills if he wants to stick with that overused excuse.

Jon Jones crashes a car in a drunk driving accident. OK, young people make mistakes, especially suddenly-rich young athletes.

Wide reports of Jones being big into partying, out of control, murmurs throughout MMA. Jon tests positive for cocaine immediately prior the biggest fight of his life, against an undefeated Daniel Cormier. OK, so the guy apparently is still being reckless, but at least now he's not endangering others....

.... Jones pulls off a trifecta of 1) crashing his SUV directly into a another vehicle 2) while drunk/stoned and 3) immediately fled the scene, literally running away from a pregnant women he injured.

Man this guy must have 9 lives. Has to be out of his system, there is just too much at stake...

....... ..... ..... fails for PEDS within the first year of USADA testing him. His story is that he took black market boner pills from a gym buddy, which were ordered online and labeled 'not for human consumption.'

Does anyone here really expect Jon Jones won't do himself in?

He's one of the greatest fighters of all time, arguably the best ever. Also a pretty bad human being and self destructive narcissist. The length of suspension may not matter because Jones is his own worst enemy.

The only person that can stop Jon Jones is Jon Jones, and he's been doing a hell of a job at it.

who gives a shit

he ruined DC's special day by pulling out because he was too busy injecting roids into his ass

IF he dont do a hit and run again dont hold your breath

Garbage. Won't buy a PPV with him on it.

Back