• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NSAC Approves 8oz Gloves Request

I know as Paulie hasn't got he's story straight about what happened yet after two weeks. The sparring tapes are going to be released do you think they'll lie and be caught out? Paulie originally said Conor and him were engaged in a clitch and Conor pushed him off and he fell to the ground. He said Conor did this because he was kicking he's ass and Conor was tired and fraustrated? Really? When the Dana video released he stopped talked about the clitch and he started saying Conor held he's hand and pushed him down? The guy is a bullshitter.
So how does all of that prove you KNOW Conor out-boxed him for the 3,590 seconds of sparring that we didn't see?

I know as Paulie hasn't got he's story straight about what happened yet after two weeks. The sparring tapes are going to be released do you think they'll lie and be caught out? Paulie originally said Conor and him were engaged in a clitch and Conor pushed him off and he fell to the ground. He said Conor did this because he was kicking he's ass and Conor was tired and frustrated? Really? When the Dana video released he stopped talked about the clitch and he started saying Conor held he's head and pushed him down? The guy is a bullshitter.
Look at Mosley out-boxing and beating up Mayweather
giphy.gif

Better for Floyd. Conor doesn't have to pound his head for several rounds to KO him now. He can retire without permanent brain damage.
Hav
So are you saying here that Conor McGregor is a better boxer than Manny Pacquiao was when Pac fought Floyd? I just want to understand what I'm dealing with here.

Because Pac was only 6 months removed from doing this to Chris Algieri at that time.
Manny%2BPacquiao%2BDrops%2BChris%2BAlgieri.gif
Clearly a push, according to boxing tards.

So how does all of that prove you KNOW Conor out-boxed him for the 3,590 seconds of sparring that we didn't see?

He's a proven liar, and everyone besides Paulie who saw the spar, said he had lost both sparring sessions. Dana siad he lost all 12 rounds. Paulie track record is not consistent. The guy was untruthful about how the knockdown played out, so why i believe anything he said after that?

He's a proven liar, and everyone besides Paulie who saw the spar, said he had lost both sparring sessions. Dana siad he lost all 12 rounds. Paulie track record is not consistent. The guy was untruthful about how the knockdown played out, so why i believe anything he said after that?
Dana said the ship has sailed on the GSP/Bisping fight. Dana said women would never fight in the UFC. Dana said Jon Jones would never headline a PPV again...... But Paulie is the untruthful one now?

Yes, Dana is so impartial isn't he. Meanwhile Paulie already admitted to losing those late rounds.

Keep believing what you want to believe. No excuses August 26th.

Dana said the ship has sailed on the GSP/Bisping fight. Dana said women would never fight in the UFC. Dana said Jon Jones would never headline a PPV again...... But Paulie is the untruthful one now?

The tapes of the sparring session will be released. You don't have to take Dana word or Conor camp word for it.

Yes, Dana is so impartial isn't he. Meanwhile Paulie already admitted to losing those late rounds.

Keep believing what you want to believe. No excuses August 26th.

I believe them when the other guy has a different version, as to how he ended up on the ground. Should i ignore he originally said he was in clitch with Conor just before the pushdown he alleged happened?

Nice... I wish they would allow Conor to Juice like Floyd so we could have a better fight.

Sure they will be.

If he is beaten by Floyd, those tapes be out so fast! Paulie lost the sparring sessions, and i bet money on it right now he did.

End of the day Paulie is not Floyd and his not the same level of fighter. Floyd is elite level and nobody should be thinking this fight is easy for Conor. Conor should not be winning a boxing match against Floyd, but Conor has he's strengths so who knows.

Back