NSAC already did CIR test on 3 samples: Came back clean

Jones haters deflated, all over the board.

My understanding was that the ratio was always 1:1 regardless of age.

Jon's best test came in at 0.35. Cormiers at 0.48.

And basically ratio doesn't change as you age. Level's do, ratio's do not.

Those tests don't 100% prove they're cheating, but it certainly looks that way.

You people need to calm down, I gargled both Jon's and dc's urine in my mouth and I can personally say they are both clean.

wheres the proof CIR tests were done? AC is full of shit in my opinion until test results are published. I can claim things too. does't make them true.

Yep. These test results probably all should be automatically published online after the fighters are notified. It needs to be transparent.

What would be the point of taking synthetic epitestosterone if you weren't also taking synthetic testosterone?

To regulate the t/e ratio.

If you use a lot of testosterone, your t ratio goes up.

To correct that you use estrogen masks to "normalize" your t/e ratio.

To regulate the t/e ratio.

If you use a lot of testosterone, your t ratio goes up.

To correct that you use estrogen masks to "normalize" your t/e ratio.

Right, but my question was why would you do it if you were NOT using testosterone.

Release the test

Would make everyone feel alot more sure

I-dont-believe-you.gif

You'd think that would have been mentioned already if true...

This. Already done and just coming out now? IF true-great, buuuuuuuut...

I bet that there'll be plenty of experts and doctors calling BS on this. Think about it... Jones just happens to be in that 5 percentile with his T/E ratio? I don't care if they are or aren't cheating but expect this shit to be questioned until/unless the results are released.

Clean how?

How is that possible?

Apparently bleacher report has filed freedom of information act requests for all of the december 18 test, including the CIR, so hopefully we'll be able to see it soon

Apparently bleacher report has filed freedom of information act requests for all of the december 18 test, including the CIR, so hopefully we'll be able to see it soon

MMAFighting did the same and I'd bet that Yahoo Sports/Kevin Iole has as well. If they're lying about the CIR testing, it's gonna get poked through pretty damn quick.

Back