NSAC already did CIR test on 3 samples: Came back clean

Something smells fishy.

Something+smells+fishy+if+men+weren+t+supposed+to+eat+it_73485b_4932573.jpg

Damage control revisionist history always lags behind a little bit

Ah, so they're BOTH cheaters then? Figures.

Thanks TS! :icon_lol:

I-dont-believe-you.gif

You'd think that would have been mentioned already if true...

So they're both cheating? I'm not surprised.

J/k this is basically a really weird situation.

Only tested for synthetic testosterone , not synthetic epistosterone, which was present in massive amounts.

Plus, if rumors are true, Jones hid from a test and went to Brazil, giving him time to flush system. Still not buying these wolf tickets.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

You'd think that would have been mentioned already if true...

Did they even mention the ratios to begin with? It was brought up by someone else not the NSAC. So I guess someone asked them about the ratios and that was the response.

So they're both cheating? I'm not surprised.

J/k this is basically a really weird situation.

DC has more or less double the ratio as Jones

He's also nearly 10 years older

Only tested for synthetic testosterone , not synthetic epistosterone, which was present in massive amounts.

Plus, if rumors are true, Jones hid from a test and went to Brazil, giving him time to flush system. Still not buying these wolf tickets.

How can you say they didn't test for synthetic epitosterone and then say it was present in massive amounts?

How can you say they didn't test for synthetic epitosterone and then say it was present in massive amounts?

Because for Jon Jones to naturally have a .19:1 t/e ratio he would need to cut his dick off.

wheres the proof CIR tests were done? AC is full of shit in my opinion until test results are published. I can claim things too. does't make them true.

What would be the point of taking synthetic epitestosterone if you weren't also taking synthetic testosterone?

My understanding was that the ratio was always 1:1 regardless of age.

Yeah that's true, it's surprising how low they are.

You'd have thought Jones would be > than DC though

Back