Opinion NPR Senior Editor Blasts Lack of ‘Viewpoint Diversity’ After Leftward Lurch: ‘Open-Minded Spirit No Longer Exists’

Do you think that in terms of journalistic integrity that NPR is more or less comparable to Fox News?
I think they're better, but FOX is such a low bar.

My wife loves NPR so I listen to it regularly and anyone arguing NPR doesn't have a strong left-wing bias is obviously clueless or dishonest.

I think they're better, but FOX is such a low bar.

My wife loves NPR so I listen to it regularly and anyone arguing NPR doesn't have a strong left-wing bias is obviously clueless or dishonest.
Anyone who disagrees with you for any reason is obviously dishonest because that’s how you define the word, but Berliner's piece was filled with misrepresentation and inaccuracies, and that's true even if you hate everyone left of Atilla the Hun.

Anyone who disagrees with you for any reason is obviously dishonest because that’s how you define the word, but Berliner's piece was filled with misrepresentation and inaccuracies, and that's true even if you hate everyone left of Atilla the Hun.
Says the guy who calls people who disagrees with him too emotional and always find reasons to talk down to them.

"and that's true even if you hate everyone left of Atilla the Hun": Legit lol. It is such an unhinged line. It doesn't make any sense. WTF is wrong with you?

"Berliner's piece was filled with misrepresentation and inaccuracies": 100% true. The man went on a rant and I honestly don't know what he wanted to achieve. It still doesn't change anything about NPR's left-wing bias.

Says the guy who calls people who disagrees with him too emotional and always find reasons to talk down to them.
See my earlier point. I can be a big poopyhead or whatever hateful term you're calling people who dare disagree with you, but it's still true that the piece was filled with errors and misrepresentations, which is what the discussion is about. Your opinion about their leaning or other people doesn't matter to that point. You're either OK with lying because you agree with him or you're not.

Last edited:

Affiliations​

Affiliations​

Nothing to see here. Just one of them truth warriors of the left...

Fox News at least employs Democrats. However, if you choose specific Fox Shows like Hannity, then Fox is more partisan (not by much), but they are not trying to hide it. Fox's hard news shows are superior to NPR is bias and content.
Fox news viewers are less informed than people who don't even watch the news. . .

Is your view that the cause of trying to discredit non-Republican news is righteous so that justifies making untrue claims to defend it?

The right has been attacking NPR for years now.

Has a single person given even a single example of reporting that is unfairly biased or incorrect?

Apparently not denying climate change disqualifies you from being considered quality reporting.

Back