Opinion NPR Senior Editor Blasts Lack of ‘Viewpoint Diversity’ After Leftward Lurch: ‘Open-Minded Spirit No Longer Exists’

I've met people who work for them. They are psychotic lunatics.

I don't know that he was forced, but definitely. If you work for one publication and then print an error-filled rant about your employer in a rival one, I would not expect you to keep your job. I assume he was hoping to get fired and already has rightist billionaires lined up to make him rich.

If you were running a news organization and one of your employees did that, would you keep them on the payroll?
"Error filled." Jack the partisan hack being Jack. Typical 21st century liberal who supports repressive, anti-free speech policies. The journalist did nothing but tell the truth.

Tiny Donor: NPR CEO Katherine Maher's campaign donations went only to Democrats

(The Center Square) - National Public Radio's CEO Katherine Maher, who is facing criticism for progressive tweets and a video in which she says that seeking the truth may get in the way of working together, also turns out to have a history as a campaign donor according to Federal Election Commission records reviewed by The Center Square.

While she has been an infrequent and miniscule donor, all of her donations have gone to Democrats, perhaps providing more fodder for her critics.

All of her donations were recorded before she took the helm of NPR.

Her only large donation was $1500 to Virginia Congressman Tom Perriello in 2017.

Her only donation to a political action committee was $500 to Fair Fight PAC, started by failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams who disputed her election results.

The most frequent recipient of her donations was Virginia State Senator Jennifer Carroll Foy to whom she donated $25 nine times.

Her smallest recorded donation was $19. She made a total of 19 donations between 2016 and 2022.

Oh, contemporary Democrats are the firmest believers in "inclusion"...so long as that inclusion entails including only progressive Democrats, and Democratic opinions.

Nah. It's not really even "vicious." The piece had a large number of factual errors that undermine the case. That fact that people are OK with that kind of thing illustrates the problem. Just telling the truth is seen as bias by partisan fanatics. Also telling that Republicans want to shut down news sources that they don't like.

No they just don't want to be forced to pay for a left wing propaganda machine.

Well be intellectually honest with your response,
LOL. You asked me what I thought about the guy being suspended. I said of course someone who publishes an error-filled rant against his employer on a rival site would face disciplinary action. Rather than address the point, you start trying to change the subject. You're the last person who can talk about intellectual honesty. Ignoring you now.

"Error filled." Jack the partisan hack being Jack. Typical 21st century liberal who supports repressive, anti-free speech policies. The journalist did nothing but tell the truth.
Well, it's not a matter of opinion that he made a lot of errors that were central to his argument. And childish personal attacks on people who noticed the errors don't mean that he didn't make them.

Liberals want to shut down every right leaning news source too. That's just where we're at now.
But in real life, this is a one-sided thing. You see it in this very thread that rightists want to shut down NPR because they don't think they are rightist enough.

NPR CEO .

crazy how some of the NPC's are so out of touch.

Definitely non partisan. She's as centric as it gets. Right down the line.

Apparently she's the perfect representative of how ordinary non partisan Americans talk.

Like I said earlier, when you have Jack, Andy, Wilder and whatever other Sherdog left wingers defending NPR, you don't even need to have ever heard of NPR to automatically know that NPR is a left wing rag.

LOL. You asked me what I thought about the guy being suspended. I said of course someone who publishes an error-filled rant against his employer on a rival site would face disciplinary action. Rather than address the point, you start trying to change the subject. You're the last person who can talk about intellectual honesty. Ignoring you now.
You’re seriously not going to answer what I asked ? I guess it’s beyond your abilities to answer that. Well I am surprised. Go ahead and play your games. I’ll make sure to avoid you and your BS

Definitely non partisan. She's as centric as it gets. Right down the line.

Apparently she's the perfect representative of how ordinary non partisan Americans talk.

Like I said earlier, when you have Jack, Andy, Wilder and whatever other Sherdog left wingers defending NPR, you don't even need to have ever heard of NPR to automatically know that NPR is a left wing rag.
Jack use to be better, not sure why he’s jumping on the full NPC train and I blocked those other two clowns while ago . They add nothing of value in the WR, ever.

It's all about how you define "Your Truth"... lol

it all makes sense, she turned wikipedia into trash

of course shit libs love her,

defund NPR, they already claim most of their donors are white guilt rich folks, so what's the issue here? remove the conflict of interest.

Back