• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Now The Anarchist Statue Topplers Have Gone Too Far!!

I'm not defending the likes of Cortez or the Spanish conquistadors, but it was a savage and brutal period of history. We shouldnt kid ourselves about the people that were conquered. They were far less civilized, they kept slaves, did human sacrifice, they ate the dead, etc. Comanches, and Aztecs have a particularly cruel history.

All these people up in arms now claiming to be offended, saying their people were conquered is a joke. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts they have far more Spanish DNA than "indigenous" DNA.

Like this twat here:

Trying to claim he's a product from a city 300 years ago and not the product of the colonization.

First of all we know very little (next to nothing) about the pre Columbian Indians in the Americas, because the Europeans essentially killed them all and erased most of their cultural existence from history (purposely to convert them to a separate fairy tale creator story). What we do know about them comes from the Europeans, which is likely to be a bit of a biased and rather incomplete account of their civilization and culture.

They were just another set of human civilization, suggesting they were worse or behaved worse than the Europeans is ignorant of what we know about them.

These people had been living there in North and South America since well back into the depths of the ice age. They were masters of agriculture in an environment that is almost immune to crops naturally (at least in the Amazon Basin) and had a highly sophisticated understanding of math.

I'm not a supporter of historically relevant statues being vandalized. At all.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will try to destroy the Missions he help built in California. They use slave labor to build them. Stuff like this is starting to piss regular Hispanics. The problem with the left is that they are only appeasing fringe groups with this stuff.

First of all we know very little about the pre Columbian Indians in the Americas, because the Europeans essentially killed them all and erased most of their cultural existence from history (purposely to convert them to a separate fairy tale creator story). What we do know about them comes from the Europeans, which is likely to be a bit of a biased and rather incomplete account of their civilization and culture.

They were just another set of human civilization, suggesting they were worse or behaved worse than the Europeans is ignorant of what we know about them.

Europeans killing them all is a little bit over-stated.

Guys like Cortez wouldn't have made it for a week on that continent if he hadn't been able to recruit a huge number of native allies, to take down the Aztecs, for example. The big massacre of Aztecs was basically perpetuated by the natives, Cortes with his few hundred men could only stand by and watch as tens of thousands of the natives, who for centuries had resided under Aztec dominion, looted and murdered as revenge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Tenochtitlan#Casualties_and_atrocities

For around 1,000 Spaniards, Cortez had around 200,000 native allies, who went on with his plot of taking down the Aztecs.

What undoubtedly did kill a lot of natives though, are the "Old World diseases". It was a very unfortunate thing and Europeans at that time were fairly backwards themselves (outside of military technology) and didn't really have proper medicine outside of their natural resistance.

Mongols invading Europe nearly finished off the Europeans too due to the Black Plague.

What do statue toppling criminal scumbags have to do with anarchy

I just wonder when we're gonna see some kind of backlash against Muhammed? Obviously there are no statues to topple, but the man was a slave owner not to mention a child rapist. When will he and his supremacist ideology get "cancelled" by the right-side-of-history mob?

That's up to the mob in the Arab and Muslim world to decide.

Christianity and European colonialism are "being canceled" in the West because these entities have been fundamental institutions in the West for a couple of thousand years. By comparison, Islam, Muhammad have had very little to do with the West.

Amazing how the concept of cleaning up the mess in your own house first is so foreign to some people.

fondling is going out of style.

Guys like Cortez wouldn't have made it for a week on that continent if he hadn't been able to recruit a huge number of native allies, to take down the Aztecs, for example. The big massacre of Aztecs was basically perpetuated by the natives, Cortes with his few hundred men could only stand by and watch as tens of thousands of the natives, who for centuries had resided under Aztec dominion, looted and murdered as revenge.

For around 1,000 Spaniards, Cortez had around 200,000 native allies, who went on with his plot of taking down the Aztecs.

What undoubtedly did kill a lot of natives though, are the "Old World diseases". It was a very unfortunate thing and Europeans at that time were fairly backwards themselves (outside of military technology) and didn't really have proper medicine outside of their natural resistance.

Mongols invading Europe nearly finished off the Europeans too due to the Black Plague.

Enlisting native tribes to help kill off the other tribes was a common practice in many places. It was easy to do because there was a lot of fighting, pillaging and raping among the different tribes. People seem to think that all native groups lived like the blue freaks in that silly movie Avatard, but a lot of that romanticizing of natives is the creation of whites. In fact, a lot of the speeches and quotes attributed to Native people were later found out to be written by European settlers.

While I agree we dont need these statues honoring some bad people I don’t condone wanton acts of vandalism. My hope would be mexican or Spanish gangs make antifa pay with their lives. Mobs do it rule this country, not yet at least.

The issue with the accuracy regarding the percentage of the "native" population that the Europeans killed is that there are conflicting reports of the pre Columbian population sizes.

At least in South America, the earlier European reports suggest a vast population of perhaps millions while reports several decades later suggest sparsely populated, rather unsophisticated band of heathens cooking each other.

In any event, I agree with everything you said.

Amazing how the concept of cleaning up the mess in your own house first is so foreign to some people.

This is so true. Just look at how many unhinged, unemployable freaks right now are tearing down statues and vandalizing memorials etc rather than working on improving themselves.

This is so true. Just look at how many unhinged, unemployable freaks right now are tearing down statues and vandalizing memorials etc rather than working on improving themselves.

<23>

Your own house = your own society

The issue with the accuracy regarding the percentage of the "native" population that the Europeans killed is that there are conflicting reports of the pre Columbian population sizes.

At least in South America, the earlier European reports suggest a vast population of perhaps millions while reports several decades later suggest sparsely populated, rather unsophisticated band of heathens cooking each other.

In any event, I agree with everything you said.

I just think the abilities of Europeans as "killers" are often over-estimated a little bit. It's not even plausible, regardless of how well-armed or trained Cortez and the other conquistadors were, that they could have taken groups of 100,000+ men with only a few hundred or a thousand.

If this were the case, then why were relatively more advanced Americans still having the shit kicked out of them occasionally by an equal or even smaller number of natives, whenever they could actually bother to agree to a truce and not kill each other? It's not as if these people couldn't fight, you had the Geronimos and others causing huge trouble with just small bands of about a dozen raiders. By all accounts they were great fighters and eventually took to using guns spectacularly, as well. It wasn't really until the 19th century that the natives were eventually "disarmed" in North America. Before that they went toe-to-toe for hundreds of years with the colonialists.

How I see it, is that Europeans used the same strategy that the Roman Empire once used against the Germanics, divide and conquer. As the "outsider force", they used the local rivalries of the "natives" against them, in order to rule over them. The Anglo-Saxons, the Spaniards and others learned from their own losses in the past, and used this same strategy against the American natives. Whenever the natives managed to band together as a group, they represented a serious military threat, but due to their habit (similar to the Germanics) of having their leaders heroically "leading in front", they often lost the leaders who had successfully managed to unify them together, prematurely (see figures like Tecumseh). Whereas the European leaders never put themselves in the line, like that. Just imagine if George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and the others had been the vanguard of the American troops.

Native lack of resistance to "Old World" diseases also helped enormously to weaken them.

Anyway, I see Central/South American culture as sort of a mix of their native tradition alongside Christian tradition, much like North European socities are a mix of their pagan ways and Christian influence, so it's not as if the old civilizations were totally lost. They just changed shape, just like Europe's civilizations changed shape. We don't have real Vikings/Germanics around nowadays, or pre-Christian Roman/Greeks. But their influence wasn't completely lost. Christianity is like McDonalds, it ultimately caters to the demands of its audience. Just look at America with its gun-toting, hardcore capitalist version of Jesus.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will try to destroy the Missions he help built in California. They use slave labor to build them. Stuff like this is starting to piss regular Hispanics. The problem with the left is that they are only appeasing fringe groups with this stuff.
Touch la virgen and it’s on. These latinx demons are gonna get a harsh lesson soon if they don’t chill.

Still bummed because I pointed out the fact that the US middle-class has been losing its share of national income, generation by generation? Sorry to have been the bearer of statistical reality.

UnionsCensusData-fig3-6932.png
It's interesting how the middle class in the U.S. is being devoured yet the middle class in China is booming.

Let's just keep fighting each other here in the U.S. moaning and groaning about how bad we have it while China passes us in everything by 2050.

That's a half assed topple though. Just vandalism. I enjoy the new topple fad, it gives opportunities for heavy statues to fall on and crush sjws and thats beyond hilarious

I just wonder when we're gonna see some kind of backlash against Muhammed? Obviously there are no statues to topple, but the man was a slave owner not to mention a child rapist. When will he and his supremacist ideology get "cancelled" by the right-side-of-history mob?
There's a Muhammad frieze in the Supreme Court building. May as well tear down the building.

Back