• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Now The Anarchist Statue Topplers Have Gone Too Far!!

ultramanhyata

Reclimbing Like Mountain
@Steel
Reaction score
In California the crazed, leftist mobs are coming after CATHOLIC SAINTS!

It's like we can't even honor a priest for subjugating Indigenous populations and fondling naked Indigenous boys anymore! :mad:

5ef5f1012200000901385fa8.jpeg

https://www.voanews.com/usa/race-am...-fall-protesters-question-california-missions

You support this but not succeeding on your own merits and hard work? You’re a mess.

Still bummed because I pointed out the fact that the US middle-class has been losing its share of national income, generation by generation? Sorry to have been the bearer of statistical reality.

UnionsCensusData-fig3-6932.png

I just wonder when we're gonna see some kind of backlash against Muhammed? Obviously there are no statues to topple, but the man was a slave owner not to mention a child rapist. When will he and his supremacist ideology get "cancelled" by the right-side-of-history mob?

I just wonder when we're gonna see some kind of backlash against Muhammed? Obviously there are no statues to topple, but the man was a slave owner not to mention a child rapist. When will he and his supremacist ideology get "cancelled" by the right-side-of-history mob?

You’re going to be waiting for awhile buddy.

Leftists, being massive hypocrites, will never call out Islam for it's extreme anti-woman and anti-gay hatefulness. In fact, leftists are so fucking stupid that they actually celebrate it!

I just wonder when we're gonna see some kind of backlash against Muhammed? Obviously there are no statues to topple, but the man was a slave owner not to mention a child rapist.

This may be proof that Muhammed was actually a Prophet. He foresaw the coming of the statue topplers centuries in advance and made sure to forbid his followers from creating any graven likeness of him.

<seedat>

Leftists, being massive hypocrites, will never call out Islam for it's extreme anti-woman and anti-gay hatefulness. In fact, leftists are so fucking stupid that they actually celebrate it!

They all have PhDs in being ignorant fucking morons. First in line to be subjugated when Islam plants it's flag.

Oh, and a big meh to the original story. Bye Felicia.

Still bummed because I pointed out the fact that the US middle-class has been losing its share of national income, generation by generation? Sorry to have been the bearer of statistical reality.

UnionsCensusData-fig3-6932.png

You're misrepresenting statistical information. That's happening because people in that bracket are leaving and entering higher income brackets.

You're dead wrong.

https://fee.org/articles/why-our-shrinking-middle-class-is-a-good-thing/

https://www.aei.org/economics/the-u...onQGwTjdBIplVqZJXHjtmUMta7Zc3bQkbzDur2bJ-HLsM

This may be proof that Muhammed was actually a Prophet. He foresaw the coming of the statue topplers centuries in advance and made sure to forbid his followers from creating any graven likeness of him.

<seedat>
First thing that came to mind.

That's because they really don't care.
They are just anti white and try to beat around bush about it.

Back