Now that Ngannou's boxing career is over

He can still get another boxing fight and PFL being "trash" doesn't nix the fact that he signed a contract

If Dana retires and the UFC becomes professional

"lol I was drunk when I signed that pfl contract lol I'm gonna go back to UFC"

This is how the thread starter thinks this works

His child just died so who knows if he'll ever return to fighting and if he does will he ever be the same again
I can't believe his child agreed to fight him in a sanctioned bout. RIP, child. they should have known better.

(Shout out to Patrice, RIP as well)

Man lost his child what the fuck are you talking about you fucking piece of shit??? You are disgrace of human race

Man lost his child what the fuck are you talking about you fucking piece of shit??? You are disgrace of human race
This is going to come as a shock but everyone dies, so technically every parent always loses all children. The rest is semantics.

I mean the timing on this thread (nor anything else about it) wasn't thought through at all. Read the fuckin room.

Also don't feed the troll in here. The mods will take care of him.

I mean the timing on this thread (nor anything else about it) wasn't thought through at all. Read the fuckin room.

Also don't feed the troll in here. The mods will take care of him.
The troll is the OP, buddeh

This is going to come as a shock but everyone dies, so technically every parent always loses all children. The rest is semantics.

Every parent don't lose their children when they themselves are still alive. And I guess that most parents don't wanna outlive their children.

Except if you're Tito (yeah, I know my memes).

Every parent don't lose their children when they themselves are still alive. And I guess that most parents don't wanna outlive their children.

Except if you're Tito (yeah, I know my memes).
Doesn't matter. You still are aware on some level your kids are going to die.

Regardless, it would be interesting though if he's able to take all this negative experience he's been through recently and use it as fuel to come back better than ever and start destroying his opponents again.

Reactions: HHJ
Regardless, it would be interesting though if he's able to take all this negative experience he's been through recently and use it as fuel to come back better than ever and start destroying his opponents again.
I wish him the best

Back