Now that Jacare is in the UFC...

what Anderson is gonna do? move to WW?

jacare basicaly destroyed a tough fighter in Ed Herman, i think he will fight somebody like lombard or weidman

Anderson excuse for not moving to LHW is because he trains with Lyoto and Lil Nog

lol, you are so dumb!"
Silva doesn't want to move up because he hasfriends who can fight for the belt.
But HE ALREADY HAVE THE BELT!

He trains with jacare, so they won't be fighting!

Only blind haters think the guy who holds most records in UFC is afraid of anyone else...

Actually only keyboard warriors think that.

Any Pro-Fighters who enters the cage deserves respect. For someone to claim X Y or Z are afraid it's just asinine and clearly shows thius guy has nothing between his ears!

I think Anderson will probably retire before Jacare gets a title shot. I mean, Jacare is probably 1 1/2 to 2 years from a title shot. Who knows though

Wait, wait, wait... So because he beat Ed Herman = Beating Anderson?? LMFAO! Jacare is good on the ground no doubt but his stand up is light years behind Silva's.

His stand up was also light years behind Mousasi's....He got him to the ground without dying in the process. If he did the same to Silva the fight is good as over.

Him beating Herman means very little in how he matches up with Silva. And he matches up very, very well with him.

anderson wouldn't accept a fight with jacare, bad match up for anderson, strong take downs and a beast on the ground.

His loss was controversial. Many thought he actually won. I am one of those people, who thought he landed the more powerful strikes while Luke was flashier. Either way there is no shame in losing a close decision to Rockhold, and getting upkick KO'd by Gegard Mousasi.

Ah, the excuse fairy is out again. It was a close decision and my guy actually won. Whatever. Silva hasn't lost in the UFC. Period. If Souza beats a couple of top five guys, give him a shot. Until then, keep dreaming.

Jacare will take over at Franklinweight. We haven't seen a good FW fight in a long time. Jacare, Vitor, Wand, Rich, Hendo... the division is pretty stacked.

lol, you are so dumb!"
Silva doesn't want to move up because he hasfriends who can fight for the belt.
But HE ALREADY HAVE THE BELT!

He trains with jacare, so they won't be fighting!

Only blind haters think the guy who holds most records in UFC is afraid of anyone else...

Actually only keyboard warriors think that.

Any Pro-Fighters who enters the cage deserves respect. For someone to claim X Y or Z are afraid it's just asinine and clearly shows thius guy has nothing between his ears!
SMH :icon_lol:

YOU sir, are the dumb one.

TS is NOT saying that Anderson is AFRAID of Jacare.

TS is saying that Anderson always uses the excuse of not fighting in a division (light heavyweight) where his "friends" are because he would end up fighting them.

TS is saying that Jacare is good enough that if he came to the UFC @ middleweight he would surely end up fighting Anderson.

But since Jacare is his "friend" what would Anderson do? Leave Middleweight belt for his "friends" too? He sure as hell is not going to light heavyweight because his "friends" are there. So what .. a drop to welterweight? (That's the joke)

Get it now?

Only blind huggers like yourself start shooting your mouth off when you sense even the slightest hate. Even if it wasn't the intention.

Jacare vs Cung le anyone?

He'll lose, the UFC's top MW fighters have excellent TDD and better striking. Don't let a victory over Ed Herman give you unrealistic delusions.

agreed.
lol jacare beating herman is not an amazing feat

I'm sure Anderson cares so much about your theads assuming he ducks fighters. Please continue TS.

oHpce.gif

I see Jacare doing great but never winning the 'title eliminator' fight to get a shot anyway. He wont cross paths with Anderson, IMO

Back