Now in Sweden: one preschool conducts trial vegetarian diet experiment

People ARE aware that vegetarian dishes are not just a bowl of salad, I hope?
This is not the early 80ies anymore. Serving a vegetarian meal does not mean handing someone a raw carrot.

Now, I am a hunter and a very enthusiastic meat eater (especially moose and deer), but my +1 is a vegetarian (She is not vegan. She does not try to force me to give up meat, I don't try to force her to eat it) so I eat vegetarian on occasion. I am not fanatic enough that I absolutely MUST have meat in EVERY meal.
While I will never claim that a quorn and similar meat substitute dishes taste as good as the same dish done with quality meat (it is usually pretty flavourless and needs a lot of seasoning), it is usually way better than processed meat crap and stuff I have been served in many fast food joints.

Same will happen to Russians, just take a peek at their birth rate.

Why will Russians become a minority in their own country because of their birthrate? That doesn't make any sense.

Why will Russians become a minority in their own country because of their birthrate? That doesn't make any sense.
Ethnic Russians have a lower birthrate than the people of Caucuses. In fact Russia has like 40% of Europe's Muslim population and they are the most traditional and religious of all of Europe's Muslims IMO because they are the most insulated from modernity given their remote location.

Ethnic Russians have a lower birthrate than the people of Caucuses. In fact Russia has like 40% of Europe's Muslim population and they are the most traditional and religious of all of Europe's Muslims IMO because they are the most insulated from modernity given their remote location.

Its not caucasus its the central asians that are moving in

Tadjiks uzbeks,turkmenistan etc

That being said russias muslims are a bit better in their behaviour than middle easteners and africans europe takes in from my experience

They are taken in as low wage labor

On construction sites they work like slaves for peanuts and live in horrific conditions

None of this walk around in expensive clothes like in europe

Last edited:
Raising healthier kids using more sustainable food sources that will address imminent ecological problems?

CUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG HOW BETA I'M SO MUCH MANLIER THAN THEM

Diverticulitis is for alphas. Having regular bowel movements is for Marxist cucks!!!!!

Judging by how adult vegans usually look: Skinny with greenish pale skin without any kind of glow, I would say you really are going out on a limb.

Sounds like you don't know any vegans.

Muslims are having far less children in Russia now. Dagestan's fertility rate is about 1.90. Which is only slightly higher than the Russian fertility rate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagestan#Vital_statistics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingushetia#Vital_statistics

Chechnya still has an above-replacement fertility rate, but it's falling (3.4 in 2010, about 2.6 now).

So it's unlikely Russians will actually become a minority in their own country. It's possible Dagestan, Ingushetia & Chechnya gain independence in the future, though. Swedes however WILL become a minority in their own country, probably by 2050, and that's mostly due to immigration.

Its not caucasus its the central asians that are moving in

Tadjiks uzbeks,turkmenistan etc

Do you have any estimates on the numbers that are currently in Russia and how many move to Russia every year?

Leftism is a mental disorder.

Meanwhile in Russia

d4fc866eb7f5592141eac326e026446a.png
Yeah, that kid on the bottom left looks super thrilled about his dad ladling blood straight out a yak carcass into his mouth.

And I'm sure he has no parasites at all.

Do you have any estimates on the numbers that are currently in Russia and how many move to Russia every year?

sorry too busy to look for numbers(im drinking lol)

but its a talked about thing in russia and its becoming very visible, i was in saint petersburg in january and my first thought was holy shit there are a lot of central asians.

compared to when i was a kid in 90s and early 2000s change is very visible

Lol what kind of preschool even give kids meat to eat as a snack? Eggs? Fish?? WTF.

Where I come from they get snacks like crackers and carrots and apple slices.

sorry too busy to look for numbers(im drinking lol)

but its a talked about thing in russia and its becoming very visible, i was in saint petersburg in january and my first thought was holy shit there are a lot of central asians.

compared to when i was a kid in 90s and early 2000s change is very visible

Are they just temporary labourers? Do they usually end up staying permanently?

Are they just temporary labourers? Do they usually end up staying permanently?

some do some dont

but they do stay for a long time because like i said they are used as nearly slave labor and they get paid better than in their home countries

shit i heard about them working in construction in moscow was pretty horrific, arabs coming to europe would run home if they would have to do what these guys are doing.

i used to work in construction with uzbeks so i heard the stories,actually in my opinion they are more comparable to mexican workers in states except that they are muslims.

very tough guys in character in the sense that they can tolerate a lot of abuse without breaking

just found a number from 2013 from my countrys news

10 million foreign workers, half of them illegally

just found a number from 2013 from my countrys news

10 million foreign workers, half of them illegally

Probably the vast majority of them are male, right? So when they're in Russia, they don't have many children?

Probably the vast majority of them are male, right? So when they're in Russia, they don't have many children?

Male and female

Guys work construction either legally or not

Women work in textile "sweatshops" making clothes legally or illegally

Guaranteed the kids in Sweden will have far healthier nutrition than Americans and their diabetes diets.

Last edited:
They are trying to eliminate real men from Sweden and replace them with Women.

Why do I get the feeling this "experiment" is the idea of a female?

Conservatism is an actual mental disorder if it legit has you believing this bullshit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back