Rumored Now do you believe me. Jon is done!

Night Slasher

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I’ve been saying for a long time that jones is past his best and I’ve been getting abuse for it. Now we all see. Jon is going to get beat soon, not sure by who but it’s coming. What I can tell you is Stipe and Nganou but finish him.

If Jon is smart he won’t go to heavyweight and he’ll retire now the greatest.

"I’ve been saying for a long time" - join date dec 2019..

Not that long sunshine..

my fav. fighters: Lomachenk, Jones & Wilder

only two are left

super say day

<2>

3 useless judges the only things holding him up

"I’ve been saying for a long time" - join date dec 2019..

Not that long sunshine..
Haha, not on Sherdog but in general. it won’t be to long till jones is flattened.

Jones is not done. This is Jones off his cycle. If he starts pulsing again, it will be all different.

This is non-PED Jones.....an excellent fighter but much closer to the competition and thus way more beatable.

I think he was never as good as the community thinks he is. John's whole style of striking revolves around him having reach and height advantage. An above average fighter with similar physique or someone explosive who can close the distance can beat him; assuming they can avoid the takedown and eye pokes.

Said it years ago, Ngannou kills him.

I think he was never as good as the community thinks he is. John's whole style of striking revolves around him having reach and height advantage. An above average fighter with similar physique or someone explosive who can close the distance can beat him; assuming they can avoid the takedown and eye pokes.
Nailed it!

Back