Novelty Gi's

Man I'm tuff,

Do you have any ugly ge fetish? Wow you had those pics ready to go.

and more uglies:
krugans_jeans_kimono.jpg

Holy Crap! Is that full denim?! Imagine this covered in metal studs and Iron Maiden patches. just sayin.

Man I'm tuff,

Do you have any ugly ge fetish? Wow you had those pics ready to go.

haha nah its from a blog I found a while back, I wouldve posted a link to the blog but i know how lazy most people are

Actually I saw DLR wearing that red gi with golden dragons on the cuffs

Some pretty cool and absolutely awful gis in this thread.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as novelty, but certainly something different.

93grey.jpg

Goose by 93 brand, really digging it, but probably wouldn't wear it especially as a white belt.

X-Guard has some cool ideas with their GI's and they arent overally flashy or patched out for example "The Carlton" gi:

-1917001714042173440.jpg

-1967001714220442360.jpg

Khaki with burberry print on the inside..get it Fresh Prince

That's not a burberry print and the carlton is a slight copy of the Platinum Jiu Jitsu Burberry gi, which Platinum got a Cease and Desist letter from Burberry.

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

Platinum Burrberry Gi

That's not a burberry print and the carlton is a slight copy of the Platinum Jiu Jitsu Burberry gi, which Platinum got a Cease and Desist letter from Burberry.

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

Platinum Burrberry Gi

I stand corrected. Platinum have some cool ideas for gis but I hate their logo. What came of the ceaseand desist letter? Did they sell the gi anyway or have to scratch it?

Edit: just read your review; that sucks. Good thing for the Carlton that it's not really Burberry so they shouldn't have to worry about that

Some pretty cool and absolutely awful gis in this thread.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as novelty, but certainly something different.

93grey.jpg

Goose by 93 brand, really digging it, but probably wouldn't wear it especially as a white belt.

It's actually a helluva gi at a solid price! (mine was 120$)....also, i'm a white belt. lol. However, my gym is really chill, so no one really cares what your gi looks like.....there's a brown belt in our class who rocks a red one.

SEY_3146+copy.jpg

I used to own this gi a few years back, but the lining, heavy weight and oversize made it too impractical for me. So I sold it on eBay. :(

The goku gi is fucking bitchin' and way cooler than all the lame Ed Hardy-esque gi's. I will be easily wearing that for Halloween.

It's actually a helluva gi at a solid price! (mine was 120$)....also, i'm a white belt. lol. However, my gym is really chill, so no one really cares what your gi looks like.....there's a brown belt in our class who rocks a red one.

Heh, if a white belt comes in wearing SYR, Lucky or anything flashy he's getting murdered in my gym. Mostly by me, haha.

Heh, if a white belt comes in wearing SYR, Lucky or anything flashy he's getting murdered in my gym. Mostly by me, haha.

If a guy comes in wearing a white gi with ripped off sleeves and a red headband, you're probably about to get hadouken'd out of your shoes.

I stand corrected. Platinum have some cool ideas for gis but I hate their logo. What came of the ceaseand desist letter? Did they sell the gi anyway or have to scratch it?

Edit: just read your review; that sucks. Good thing for the Carlton that it's not really Burberry so they shouldn't have to worry about that

As far as Burberry is concerned, Platinum stopped publicly selling them shortly after getting the C&D letter. They don't have anymore stock now though.

Back