Novelty Gi's

snakeybizz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Trained with a couple of guys that have really unique and funny novelty gis

one guy had a bruce lee yellow jump suit style gi with the black stripe and another had a Dragonball Z Gi which was like gokus orange and blue attire lol

anyone seen any other wtf gi's ?

Plain, white, unpatched gi for me. Express yourself through your Jiu-Jitsu, not through your gi.

small_full_gi_back-600x600.jpg

http://www.kosportsgear.com/KO-Sports-Gear-BJJ-Gi-Kimono-Happy-Face-Blue-Jitsu-Gi#!prettyPhoto

@RJ Green thoose are base layer bottoms right?... they look swish I like them lol

If i was allowed to custom make a Gi i'd style one in the manner of Boba Fett's Mandalorian armor. But as far as weird one's i've seen...camo pink. dafuq

If i was allowed to custom make a Gi i'd style one in the manner of Boba Fett's Mandalorian armor. But as far as weird one's i've seen...camo pink. dafuq

surely theres a jedi robe on sale out there...close as you will get probz ha

Strike fightwear and Gi Reviews.net came out with a star wars GI a while back that looked neat (The Hoth - I heard a 2.0 version is coming):
7Jrm1BY.jpg

hoth-Gi-minimal.jpg

X-Guard has some cool ideas with their GI's and they arent overally flashy or patched out for example "The Carlton" gi:
-1917001714042173440.jpg

-1967001714220442360.jpg

Khaki with burberry print on the inside..get it Fresh Prince

Then they have their "webslinger" GI, navy blue with red trim...spider man style:
$_35.JPG

-1962771714207008901.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back