Nov.23rd Las Vegas FOX PPV PBC Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz II

It's still a decent fight but is fairly pointless. It feels like Wilder is wasting time when he should be moving forward.

totally unnecessary. now seriously wonder if they'll give Arreola the rematch if he beats Kownacki.

Oh wow. Haha, well whatever as long as Wilder stays super active and keeps taking scalps to build up the AJ fight, I'm happy.

Wilder stays Defending The Crown against the top guys in the world like a a True Champion

Its really not a bad fight its just not what we want to see. With AJ, Whyte, and Fury tied up and Miller being a POS I suppose it could be worse.

Whyte/Fury winner or AJ by the end of the year damn it.

Why not?
Ortiz did well the first fight.
Fury said something I agree with "Everyone should be fighting each other multiple times"

Fury actually already laid out Wilders fights a couple weeks ago and I don't think anyone noticed.

Breazeale, Ortiz II, Kownacki, and then Fury.
Fury said he'll fight Schwartz and then would like to fight 2 more times this year before Wilder.

Wilder can sell what he wants and I can buy what I want. I'm not buying anything he is selling until he fights Joshua.

what a joke. last time i saw ortiz fight it took him 10 rounds to tko a club fighter.

if wilder somehow loses this fight it’s the biggest fuck-up since morrison/bentt

Why not?
Ortiz did well the first fight.
Fury said something I agree with "Everyone should be fighting each other multiple times"

Fury actually already laid out Wilders fights a couple weeks ago and I don't think anyone noticed.

Breazeale, Ortiz II, Kownacki, and then Fury.
Fury said he'll fight Schwartz and then would like to fight 2 more times this year before Wilder.
Just to answer the why not, Ortiz is older and hasnt done shit besides a very lackluster outing against a journeyman level fighter.

Not very much to get excited about even if the first fight was awesome.

Its not a bad fight, its just not the ones we want to see now.

It's still a decent fight but is fairly pointless. It feels like Wilder is wasting time when he should be moving forward.

it could easily derail the big fights we want to see. I will watch it but, Wilder was hurt, out boxed, and he ended it with a right uppercut. I'd rather see Joshua fight Ortiz instead of csn crushing more.

Back