Nov.23rd Las Vegas FOX PPV PBC Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz II

Make this shit quick work with that straight down the pipe, AJ handles business with ease, and lets get the fuck on with a HW New Years fight the entire world is waiting for.

I bet it will be quick this time. Wilder has him already figured. Ortiz won't see the second half of the fight this time around.

But I am not optimistic anymore about the mega fight. It's most likely Kownacki the next victim.

My same thoughts as well.

Wilder has only improved since the first fight and Ortiz is about 65 years old. Not much he can change from the first time around, he fought the perfect fight. I think Ortiz will be asleep within 5

I really hope that Wilder wins this one easily, because the way he was talking about having 3 or 4 fights against Ortiz, I really don't want them to be announcing another rematch this time next year.

I really hope that Wilder wins this one easily, because the way he was talking about having 3 or 4 fights against Ortiz, I really don't want them to be announcing another rematch this time next year.

Wtf, he said that?

<{MingNope}>

I like this fight. Ortiz wont be easy for wilder. Hes got alot of skill compared to wilder but no this shouldnt be PPV

totally unnecessary. now seriously wonder if they'll give Arreola the rematch if he beats Kownacki.

Dude, Arreola really learned from his recent fight with Vitali Klitschko. He's going to come into his next fight in great shape. He's got a new strength and conditioning coach, and they've got him on an elite diet and running plan.

Dude, Arreola really learned from his recent fight with Vitali Klitschko. He's going to come into his next fight in great shape. He's got a new strength and conditioning coach, and they've got him on an elite diet and running plan.

I know but still I don't think he can beat Wilder in a rematch. Him and Chisora would be a nice fight.

I know but still I don't think he can beat Wilder in a rematch. Him and Chisora would be a nice fight.

It was a joke. Nobody should ever give a shit about Chris Arreola after he was lazy for a title fight, then vowed to come back better than ever while coming in heavier and fatter time and time again. It's been like 10 years.

There will come a day when Wilder sobs over the $100M he walked away from. I mean, at this point you can pretty much already give him the ol'...

giphy.gif

They better combine this with Spence vs Porter or something if they think this is going to sell PPVs.

Wtf, he said that?

In the post-fight press conference. He was trying to say that the heavyweight division is so small that he could fight Ortiz multiple times.

I don't understand Wilder to be honest. Sometimes it seems like he wants to test himself, like when he tried to make the Fury rematch and even making the first fight with Ortiz. But, then there are many times it seems like he is choosing the easiest option. Challenging Stiverne instead of a Klitschko; defending against the likes of Szpilka, Duhaupas, Arreola, Washington in voluntaries; making the Fury fight after he looked awful against Seferi.

Seems like a negotiating tactic, fighting a guy who has a very good chance to beat him.

At this point I just want to see everyone's little 3 year plans go up in flames. Hopefully Wilder slips on a banana peel and loses to Ortiz, Fury gets fat again and loses to Whyte, and Pulev goes super saiyan and KOs Joshua.

In the post-fight press conference. He was trying to say that the heavyweight division is so small that he could fight Ortiz multiple times.

I don't understand Wilder to be honest. Sometimes it seems like he wants to test himself, like when he tried to make the Fury rematch and even making the first fight with Ortiz. But, then there are many times it seems like he is choosing the easiest option. Challenging Stiverne instead of a Klitschko; defending against the likes of Szpilka, Duhaupas, Arreola, Washington in voluntaries; making the Fury fight after he looked awful against Seferi.

I don't understand him either. He wins in the most spectacular fashion possible against Breazeale and cements his status as the most dangerous boxer to fight on the planet. Than his rival Joshua who holds all the other belts comes to fight in Wilder's country just two weeks later. What a chance for Wilder to start building the mega fight off of that Breazeale KO and put fear into everyone within the Joshua camp. Instead they chose to announce an Ortiz rematch nobody asked for 6 days before AJ is done with Ruiz.

silly and dangerous fight for wilder. I want to see Wilder v Joshua just so someone can lose.

i want a AJ fight. Ortiz is dangerous and it makes more sense to see the AJ fight assuming Ruiz doesn't go buster Douglas. not likely but...

Not sure if it was bad advice or he didn't want to face AJ, but turning down that $100M for 3 fights was asinine insane. 3 fights, pocket $100M win or lose and then move on as a free agent? At this point in his career? Why not take that? WHY!!!?
<Fedor23>

Back